What are my chances?

You'll easily get one if you actually call everyday and get up early lol!! You just need to know when and where. You must have ambition to embark on this epic quest for the Wii!!!

Seeing as your in Canada Ontario... I'm in Hamilton and every week stores seem to be getting some sort of shipment, many consoles are coming in and they all sell that day. So no doubt, you should be able to snatch one before xmas... assuming this supply keep coming.

Go to Amazon and search for the Wii. When you get there, go down towards the bottom and there will be different threads about the Wii, and anytime a website has it they will post a new thread. That's how I got mine from JCP :D

I don't know about all stores, but as far as I know, most are receiving weekly shipments. So if you do a lot of shopping around & inquiring, I'm sure you can pick one up.

If you're lazy like most the people out there though, it depends completely on where you live.

xbandaidx said:
Anywhere in the north part of the country is bad.

Apparently from users on this forum, down in florida you can walk into any store and they'll most likely have one in stock, even know I find that kind of hard to believe.
Im in southern Florida and there not THAT much in stock. Just the games are. But yes, in about a week or so I could probably walk in and get one.

well at least u live pretty close to Toronto and Barry which are big cities, can't be that hard, i live in North Bay (if u know were that is) and I've been going to Walmart, EBgames and Zeller's everyday since it came out and no second shipment has comes to NB. but i will never give up!

P.S. wow this forum has spell checking look how I don't have any spelling mistake, I hope u all use it my eyes are sore from bad spelling
oh **** learn something new everyday about FireFox 2.0

Last edited:
well, i dont think its neccessarily true that you are better of in a big city. i live in st louis and well..we got more stores, true. but we also got more wii-grabbing-people... so i think at the end of the day its either luck or good connections.

Back