What are the best Wii games to make you really sweat!?

OM2

WiiChat Member
May 25, 2007
Just bought a Wii.
Luv it!
Erm... only like Tennis.
Don't like the other games.

I want to know: what other games out there make you really sweat and be knackered after playing?

For me it's a substitute for the gym. :)

Thanks.

OM

Boxing makes me sweat more than Tennis.
A couple of the mini games on Rayman Rabbids got the heart beat moving. But, I think Wii Sports is tops for being a workout game right now.

When DDR comes out, it will be the tops, since you will use both feet/legs and hands/arms.

also, dunno why but playing golf makes me sweat, probably cost my rooms hot and i keep doing a happy gilmore freak out when the ball jumps the hole on 0.5 metres

Sword fighting in red steel, the calorie burner in warioware, tennis and boxing.

400th post :)

Waiting for Resident Evil 4. Shooting zombies in the head is great exercise. Now to rent or buy that is the question.

I don't really like the sword fighting in redsteel.
It just seems too, weird.
The gunfights are fun. I like the zooming, ducking to reload, etc.

But for some reason I just can't get good at sword fights.
Most of the times I win, but it's usually close.

It may just be reaction time, I dodge when I should parry and vice versa.
The main thing that helped was switching the controls to quick slashes, instead of slow ones.

I just got paper mario and I'm enjoying that.
Most of the mini games from sports and WiiPlay are fun.

And one of the best things about the wii is if your mom tells to get some exercise you can say I am exercising, LOL!!! :lol:

I'd have to say Boxing because Wii Sports is the one of two games I have. But I'm sure the WW games they were talking about above make you sweat. Warioware is a fast-paced game!

Back