Whats so good about Bowling?

Chattersby

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2006
Whaqt makes the bowling so good? i thought that tennis or baseball would be the best wii sports game because most people play them more(not on wii). the only reson i have got (no having the wii) is, is it that its the most real life like out of the 5 cos tennis u cant really controll your self. etc on bowling your can spin and more.

you are absolutely correct, spinning the ball works like how it would in real life... sorta

maybe another reason is its easier for families and you dont have to have alot of remotes? And maybe because its the least dangerous... i cant wait to play wiipool with my dad its gonna rock.

i think its because its the most realistic
and at least with the people surrounding my wii.. we dont bowl like u could play baseball er basketball anytime u gotta go to the alley to bowl. So its like a novel think u can play a sport u cant play much unless your allways at the alley. get me?

well it's the easy to controll the spin, make it go where you want it but if anyone here has left the house and actualy bowled you know it's not realy how you spin it. Still, the spin is so intuative once you get the motion down that it creates the illusion of realism.

klepto said:
because its fun?
Nope. After one game most people tend to stop unless there is money on the line lol.. I love playing for money makes every game that much sweeter.

Back