What are the chances of DLC characters?

bamblakopz

SSBB 0688-4932-4039 BAM-
Dec 12, 2007
Hyrule
Wii Online Code
5768-6741-0422-9558
Imagine if Ivan, Geno, and Sora were available in smash bros in like 6 months... whether it be through Shop Channel or in the actual game... wouldn't be awesome! One thing that keep Halo 3 amazing is the fact that new levels come out every 3 months... I think Nintendo should do the same like Smash for characters... Yes, no, maybe, so? What do u think...................... What are the chances?

bamblakopz said:
Imagine if Ivan, Geno, and Sora were available in smash bros in like 6 months... whether it be through Shop Channel or in the actual game... wouldn't be awesome! One thing that keep Halo 3 amazing is the fact that new levels come out every 3 months... I think Nintendo should do the same like Smash for characters... Yes, no, maybe, so? What do u think...................... What are the chances?

Errr.... No...
Just accept it, they won't come.
The chances are 1 out of 2000.

Then Nintendo is still behind xbox and other systems.... Some things they CREAM the competition... some things they are dumb... :|

bamblakopz said:
Then Nintendo is still behind xbox and other systems.... Some things they CREAM the competition... some things they are dumb... :|

PLEASE, spare me from those idiotics comments. If Nintendo doesn't do what you want you go and say bad things about them because you are egoistic.

Are you such a person? The way you act seems so.

No, It's not just what I want, its what a lot of people want... In fact, some people say that they would never want this... But when it comes, they say PRAISE SAKURAI! Example... Sonic... How many people said they would hate the game if Sonic joined? A lot.... then when he joins... YAY FOR SAKURAI HE IS SO COOL!!! 0_0...........

bamblakopz said:
No, It's not just what I want, its what a lot of people want... In fact, some people say that they would never want this... But when it comes, they say PRAISE SAKURAI! Example... Sonic... How many people said they would hate the game if Sonic joined? A lot.... then when he joins... YAY FOR SAKURAI HE IS SO COOL!!! 0_0...........

Because they either judge before it comes out, which is idiotic, or they just don't want to show their opinions as they think it can hurt their reputation.

I think that would be great downloadable Characters and Levels would work well. And they could cost Wii point, thats how they will make there money...
But the chances are very slim

Tomatktchp said:
Because they either judge before it comes out, which is idiotic, or they just don't want to show their opinions as they think it can hurt their reputation.

Well I like to give people my opinion before hand and I don't care if I get flammed.... For example... I was apart of the N-forums for a pretty long time... the main 3 things I said that WILL be in Smash bros brawl where these... Snake... (Yes I called it, I was lucky but I called it...) Sonic... (I just had a feeling...) And Wolf Link (Down-b would change to wolf instead of bombs...) As you can see, I got 2 of those right... But You have no Idea how much criticism I got when I said those things would happen... But I am not like those people who say, "I TOLD YOU HE WOULD BE IN! NO ONE BELIEVED ME! BOOYA!" .... when ppl do that I lose all respect for them... period...
My opinion is that DLC characters or levels or items or events would be cool... and if Sakurai announces in a month that Smash will do that... he will be praised... -_-

bamblakopz said:
Well I like to give people my opinion before hand and I don't care if I get flammed.... For example... I was apart of the N-forums for a pretty long time... the main 3 things I said that WILL be in Smash bros brawl where these... Snake... (Yes I called it, I was lucky but I called it...) Sonic... (I just had a feeling...) And Wolf Link (Down-b would change to wolf instead of bombs...) As you can see, I got 2 of those right... But You have no Idea how much criticism I got when I said those things would happen... But I am not like those people who say, "I TOLD YOU HE WOULD BE IN! NO ONE BELIEVED ME! BOOYA!" .... when ppl do that I lose all respect for them... period...
My opinion is that DLC characters or levels or items or events would be cool... and if Sakurai announces in a month that Smash will do that... he will be praised... -_-

What you seemed to miss is that you said that Nintendo is behind Xbox, but Nintendo will give out stages they've built in Custom Stages every week (month?).

Geno is actually built in the game I think...

So maybe they could update it to unlock him if they ever get that copyright thing sorted out?

Tomatktchp said:
PLEASE, spare me from those idiotics comments. If Nintendo doesn't do what you want you go and say bad things about them because you are egoistic.

Intelligence please, before fanboyism

bamblakopz said:

Yes. They are behind. They should allow downloadable content.

Tomatktchp said:
What you seemed to miss is that you said that Nintendo is behind Xbox, but Nintendo will give out stages they've built in Custom Stages every week (month?).
The custom stage part is awesome.... remember, halo 2 vista has custom stuff as well.... As far as taking advantage of the internet... Xbox is ahead...
Chewy said:
Geno is actually built in the game I think...

So maybe they could update it to unlock him if they ever get that copyright thing sorted out?
He is built in u think? What does that mean? Do u have any sort of proof?

Mingus said:
Yes. They are behind. They should allow downloadable content.
Sweet agreement... :D

Last edited:
Tomatktchp said:
Ugh... Intelligence has nothing to do with opinions.

Pfft... people...

Ha, yes it does. Here's an example, "I believe we should all kill one another with rusty spoons." That's an opinion. It doesn't mean have to but it's just IMO. If that was IMO it would be a dumb opinion.

Tomatktchp said:

This was just a stupid reply when he stated a fact. Nintendo is behind. That is not opinion, that is fact. They do not have an advanced system like Xbox Live.

You can walk away now.

Back