What are the chances of DLC characters?

Im a huge Kingdom Hearts fan and I can see why people continue thinking Sora will be in it with creator Testuya Nomara working on two games for Nintendo DS (one being Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days) but its so inprobable and plus what wuld the final smash be for Sora??! lol
p.s im not lafing at you im lafing at myself :D

I am sure that Sakurai could think of something good for his FSA... He is a genious u kno

I'm going to go ahead and try to end the arguement.
Download able content would be great, And we already have stages that get mailed to our wii's every day (Though they disappear in a day if im right.)
Nintendo is not behind, nor ahead. Unless you take it into fields.
Game play: Ahead, Online: Intermediate, Downloads: Behind. Let's face it, the wii's concept is great, which is why its winning. It's online isn't the greatest. But when it comes to downloadable content for GAMES not for the Virtual Console, i don't think that it would be possible because the wii could only store so much compared to the other two systems.
Mingus said:
Nintendo is behind. That is not opinion, that is fact. They do not have an advanced system like Xbox Live.

You can walk away now.
No, how could you say their behind? Their ahead, its not based on what the console can do, it's based on how many sales, like how people said gamecube was behind? It was, but graphics wise (I remember hearing this) The gamecube had the best graphics of its generation, thats why MGS1 was remade on the GC not the Ps2.

bamblakopz said:
Then Nintendo is still behind xbox and other systems.... Some things they CREAM the competition... some things they are dumb... :|
ACTUALLY i read an article posted by cantgetawii that said no hard drive space will actually benefit users in regards to wii ware anyway, and its prolly the same for games. do you wanna buy a $50 game with 5 crap mini games but the devs release one online every month? or do you wanna buy a $50 game with 40 crap mini games in one shot. devs now cant ship a crap game and expect to upgrade it AND make us pay more for stupid crap.

I really think nintendo is a very good business. They don't really care what their customers think is right and wrong they make decisions based on what they feel is best for the company fiscally and image wise.

When they made the decision not to include a hard drive of a reasonable size they were saying that they are not supporting massive downloadable content. In my mind this decision goes a long way to prevent piracy. No large space to store tons of ROMs.

Back