What are those papers?

Stickers you can also use to post on a sticker album-ish much like trophies, except you can combine a lot more with them. So it's not useless beside SSE and it doesn't do no harm picking them up. You can see when the drift down so jump and grab it, if possible, before it gets in your way of other items.

KHgamer said:
He DID search. and after 10 replies, you dont have to put that in. you just flamed over something dumb.
we're going to learn a new word, Flaming.

Flaming is the hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users. So i wasn't flaming in my previous post. So try not to get so uptight, and i CAN read, because as you can see he posted that comment AFTER myne, and i don't check threads for replys every minute after i make a comment.

To author of the topic, my apologies.

I pick up the stickers every chance I get. I know some people think they're useless, but it all depends on what you like to do.
I usually try to use some in order to beat a harder difficulty on the SSE. Other than that, I just collect them to take pictures.

mushroomedmario said:
how is this thread so popular when the first post(after the op) answered the question completly?
No idea! :p

If you're playing SSBB for the first time (or SSE), it's a good idea to use the stickers to fight the last boss.

Also, some stickers increase the drop rate of Trophy Stands, allowing for the creation of more trophies. If you want to beat the game 100%, get all trophies, which some of them are gotten from stickers, which are gotten in Brawls.

Kinda make sense...?

Back