What are you doing, Right now?

currently watching the chart, on xleague tv

best selling games in uk from 10-1 are as follows

10-Crash Of the Titans (PS3-Wii-360)
9--Resistance fall of man (PS3)
8--Tiger Woods Pga Tour 08 (PS3-Wii-360)
7--Ratatouille (PS3-Wii-360)
6--Project Gotham Racing 4 (360)
5--Halo 3 (360)
4--The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass (DS)
3--The Orange Box (360)
2--Fifa 08 (PS3-Wii-360)
1--Football Manager 2008 (PC)

im just gonna take a guess and say Number one is Pro Evolution soccer

OMG i was wrong lol,

Number one was Football manager 2008 (PC) first PC game to be in charts for long long time lol

Last edited:
Also to go with T.V., my cousin came around the other day and started watching POP then i noticed it said "Kirby: Right Back At Ya" and remembered when i used to watch the other 2 series of Sonic, since Sonic Underground is a bit suckish and Super Mario World. I don't know how long Kirby has been there but DAMN that's some good work on the 3D for King DeDeDe and Kirby and that snail guy.

SINGING TO QUEEN, WHOOH

And also catching up on a lot of homework for some reason I didn't attempt to do over the half term. One foot in the grave right now.

well im just sitting at my computer typing these word, and getting ready to play bf2 on my psp, while begging my mom to get me baten kaitos

Frogger said:
SINGING TO QUEEN, WHOOH

And also catching up on a lot of homework for some reason I didn't attempt to do over the half term. One foot in the grave right now.

No joke, I'm doing the EXACT same thing. :p

I am... Surfing Wiichat! Holy c**p, I even managed to surprise myself! I might got to sleep, considering I have exams the day after tomorrow (horrible movie by the way)

JT. said:
I am... Surfing Wiichat! Holy c**p, I even managed to surprise myself! I might got to sleep, considering I have exams the day after tomorrow (horrible movie by the way)

Brilliant movie.

Back