What are you doing, Right now?

Frogger said:
You're in what, year 9? Hahaha, I remember that, I did like no work whatsoever. I'm sure it doesn't matter, if it does, you're still old enough to pull off the size 18 font.

Actually we were ment to do it in size 12 and either in Times New Roman or Arial. I chose Arial since it looked bigger and than did size 14 since i couldn't think of anything to write. Now we have to do a second draft for our teacher to mark.

This is my last post today since I CBB to do it now and instead do it tomorrow since I thought it was Wednesday today. Now I'm waiting for Kart Rider to install...

im not doing any thing right now(man ive gotta find somthing to do!!!)
hey does anyone play star wars battlefront 1 on the computer?

I just got done catching up on 6 hours of work and I have almost 8 hours left of work for the rest of the week. It sucks!!!

Now.. I'm playing alittle Majora's Mask before I sleep..

Well I've just got up seens as I luckily have a day off! Was meant to have a game (footy [soccer] match) at 2pm but it got postponed, and I do (did) have a tutorial at 11 but I couldn't be arsed, so I stayed in bed! I will however get my work done because I usually don't have much time outside uni to do work, then I'll probably beast Metroid for a while and have a few games on Fifa. I'm just about to check the latest though...

Finding my Donkey Kong Country game for the SNES since my friend got one and wants to borrow it...

Back