What are you doing, Right now?

Yes yes of course, I am probably the kid because when somebody mentioned masturbating and other things I didn't find it funny.

I don't understand why someone would even mention masturbation. It wasn't funny, and all of the other things related weren't funny. You're showing your age if it's still making you laugh, because it's just pathetic really.

And I'm saying 'Our Lord' because that is what he is often referred to as. I'm not sayin he's your lord.

By saying our lord you are implying everyone.

And maybe we said masturbating because its what we are doing right now which is what the thread asks us to say is it not?

dark samus said:
im patting my cat and typing at the same time. very hard

hmm im not sure how to take that samus bearing in mind the content of this thread lateley

Im at my desk in work waiting for about 100 odd boxes of sweets to be delivered ...schlup ...yum yum

Cpt. Jack said:
LOL stop saying thumping ma gordon every time i read it i laugh. And your probably the kid if your whining over someone saying something about masturbation.

Also why are you saying " Our Lord" last time i checked hes not my damn lord

Are you one of the kids who had to be taken out of sex education lessons because you were laughing to much?

Sure seems like it here.

I am currently ranting at Cpt.Jack:lol:

currently i am looking over my ps3 order form (i ordered one today woohoo)

im scared to play it though incase i like it more than my wii.

anywya other than that im getting ready to go to school

daviduk200 said:
currently i am looking over my ps3 order form (i ordered one today woohoo)

im scared to play it though incase i like it more than my wii.

anywya other than that im getting ready to go to school

Its 1'0'Clock and its half term?

Or are you talking about college/uni, assuming your 17 that is.

Back