What are you doing, Right now?

well no im in high school uk, scotland to be precise, but what i meant to say was back to school, im 16 and i get free periods now because im in 6th form.

anyway its lunch time here in scotland, we start our lunch break at 1

daviduk200 said:
well no im in high school uk, scotland to be precise, but what i meant to say was back to school, im 16 and i get free periods now because im in 6th form.

anyway its lunch time here in scotland, we start our lunch break at 1

Ahhh right, so basically the same as Englands college system:)

I am currently just listening to some music, mellow:)

omg yay, i have currently just realised that i have my 4th bar of rep :)

Zomg I just realized I have my 11th....no wait...Im nearly at my 12th....:lol:

Reputation means a lot to people on forums doesnt it?:wink:

Trying to find a new song to listen to:O

Cpt. Jack said:
By saying our lord you are implying everyone.
I know I know it was hours ago but I had gone to bed and I've just got in...I am not implying everyone by saying 'Our Lord', it means it is the Lord belonging to whoever believes in him (not that I necessarily do).

And maybe we said masturbating because its what we are doing right now which is what the thread asks us to say is it not?
The fact of the matter is, is that you weren't masturbating, and it was intended as a joke, but it was obviously childish and yielded few laughs and comments from some kids.
Of course, you could say that you were masturbating and I could never know the truth, but would you want this whole forum to know you as 'that kid who masturbates whilst chatting on a forum on the Interweb'?
However, now the annoying thing is, is that you would probably say yes, just to be spiteful and attempt to 'defeat' me. But go ahead, I'm done after this, anything said after this is only your own downfall as it proves how much of an immature little child you are.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Are you one of the kids who had to be taken out of sex education lessons because you were laughing to much?

Sure seems like it here.
Cappin', I think you hit the nail on the head there!

why did this get moved to barod games, it's not a game, he's asking us a question.....

me, well after shutting off my 3 alarm clocks, i accidentally fell back asleep(from going asleep at 3:00ish)

and woke up at 11:05, when my last class starts at 1:40(darn missed another school day)

and my school is decently far and withno direct city busses going there

so i'm hjust chilling at my house waiting for my mom to yell at me for not going to school again

than after that she is going to take me somewhere to get my driver's license(as i have lost mine) cause my g2 test is on oct 30th

Cpt. Jack said:
I dont go to sex ed. i am sex ed .

Your a form of the sum of the structural and functional differences by which the male and female are distinguished, or the phenomena or behavior dependent on these differences/the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life?

Cpt. Jack said:
Shh nerd.

I am a stupid, irritating, ineffectual, or unattractive person?

Well, nice to see you are mature enough to resort to insulting a fellow member because he said something to intellectual for your mind to comprehend?

:rolleyes:

I am currently sorting out my trip to the flicks tomorrow with a friend of mine and maybe some Halo Co-Op:)

Back