What are you going to do on Wii day?

Sovieto said:
=D no you wouldnt, becuase then you gotta read manuals at your house so you dont screw it up, speeding will only make it go a little faster for the car ride.

hehe... not the way I drive. From the store to my house is pretty straight, since I dont consider buildings or walls obstacles, I get home pretty quick! :tard: :D ;)

I'll Take It Straight To The Living Room... Open The Box Take It Out Slowly... And Bask In Its Glory...

Plug It In... And... PLAY LIKE IVE NEVAH PLAYED BEFORE!!!!

I will buy it, then examine every inch of the box and the games I get. Then open the box and see the wiis glory and then read the manual. read the games instructions too. Afterwards connect it and
PLAY AS I HAVE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!

When I buy the wii im going to hop in the car and read the manuals. When i get home ill take everything out of the box.....double read how to set it up..... then put in Madden 07 and throw a few hail marrys. Woot cant wait! Woot! Woot! MADDEN! Cant wait......maybe ill search online if anyone wants to challenge me.

well oh course before i get the wii ill make sure that all the connections are ready and a power plugs is ready (we have so many cables ) ill be the first in push that kid that you see everywhere out of the way and sya get to back faty this one is mine run run make sure the family dont dawdle and then ride home read the manuals but just sit there with the wiimote (oh god im shaking typing this) and the just hold the wii-mote and ill get home rush to the tv before the cars stop slowly remove the wii from the package and try not to wreck to box then ill just plug it all in setit up ill enjoy seeing the wii logo on the screen and my heart will smile a little then just play for a while eat dinner and talk about all the thing that is in it and when people ask to tell them to piss of ill give u a turn when i reach a save spot they always fall for it hehe and then just never leave the tv except for school ohhhhhh i hate it but ill take the day of school if neccesary

Im gonna collect a preordered wii and make out with it in the car on the way home, then i will see wat the menus like then connect the internet with it first THEN I WILL UNLEASH THE WRATH INSIDE THE BOX! Playing madden 06 against icetrash and owning him. I want that wii so badly that i would satisfy a camel just to play it for 5 minutes now.

I'm betting the car ride home from the store I'lll hit every red light possible weird how it works that way..

MetroidZ said:
what girl? the wii girl? she says she's a Wii, so if u makeout with the Wii u make out with the chick. :wtf:

Oh! SO TRUE!! HELZ YEAH!!!:lol:

Wow... Wierd How It Works That Way...:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Back