What are you going to do on Wii day?

yeh new car smell... or is that new wii smell hmmmm....

Yeh I know it childish.
However I liked the name "Revoloution" had more zing

yeh i got nothing against. BUUT I'm saying that it just doesn't sound right in my head
Friend "hey man what you doing tonight"
Me "Gonna play on my wii"
Friend "You an idiot"

parent: [knocks on door] son, what are you doing?
me: playing with my wii.
parent: [slowly opens door] you know, doing that to much can cause physical harm to... oh that wii never mind.

It's likely I'll get it on a weekday (less busy). After getting it home and plugging in everything in I'll test it out, then probably spend a few hours playing Metroid Prime 3 or Twilight Princess. It'll really depend on what my mood I'm in on the day.

As for the name, I'm sorry but it's embarrasing. I'm still calling it "Revolution" or "the new Nintendo console" while around my friends.

As for the name, I'm sorry but it's embarrasing. I'm still calling it "Revolution" or "the new Nintendo console" while around my friends.

Yeah same here mate
Went to EB sydney and said to the people who work there:
"Whens the... uh... new Nintendo console gonna come out?"
"Oh do you mean the Wii?"
"Err... yeah thats right"
"Not till october - november. You can preorder if you like."
"No thanks. Gonna give it a try before I buy the... console"

i will do exactly what i did with my gamecube get it out of the box and stare at every inch of its perfection then lock myself in my room and not go to school for a week and play Metroid prime 3. (the metroid prime 3 bit wasn't possible in case you didn't know)

I'd say that's my line up too, maybe be add one H.A.M.M.E.R. and it would be perfect ;)

MetroidZ said:
i will play metroid at night, zelda at late night! smash bros and mario during day. and wait for mario kart.

does this mean youll be getting your wii much later? because ssbb doesnt come out for along time...

Back