-Having a lot of money
-Getting an awesome girlfriend
-Getting an Xbox 360
-Upgrading my computer
-Graduate high school
-Move to Arizona
-Travel around the world

- The $722 worth of Korean street fashion I bought arriving at my door

- Someone teaching me how to play Melee (which I just got), so I can understand what the **** to do in Brawl when I buy it just to fit in :lol:

- Sitting on my boyfriend's lap while he tries to explain football to me

haha!

Melee is a grand game. First off you need to pick a character to play with [your 'main'] so that you can focus on them. From there, you just need to focus on their strengths and exploit your opponents weaknesses. Get the overall physics of the game down first, then look up a FAQ/Walkthrough on your main.

Actually, scratch all of that. Just get the overall smash physics down. We don't want you forming bad habits before Brawl comes out :)

Frogger said:
Celeste, go for Jigglypuff, she kicks ass.
Awesome, thankyou. It was between her and Peach (of course), so I'll definitely choose her ^_^

Mass-Bump #1

-Brawl tomorrow
-Bench PR
-Graduation Testing to be over
-This summer, when I can really concentrate on my diet
-Weighing 200+

And most importantly

-[Presumably] meeting some of you bastards in person someday

Yeah, we'll most definitely drive down to see him when you come over for the summer!

Looking forward to when I can run my fingers through that glorious hair damnit!

- That white light thing you apparently see right before you die. And whatever comes subsequent to it.
- Hannah Montana 'Best of Both Worlds' concert DVD.
- High School Musical 3
- Not needing drugs, material items or Disney for short lived superficial happiness because it's replaced with authentic happiness. If that can exist.

Back