What are you playing now on your Wii?

cwong15

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2012
MA
I'm relatively late to the Wii console scene, so there are a lot of highly rated games that I have not played. I am currently working my way through Epic Mickey, which I bought off EBay for $6.51 shipped. The camera is problematic, as you would know from the reviews, but I still find the game remarkable for its imagination, graphics and paint/thinner mechanics. I am also going through Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 with my daughter, also bought used at a ridiculously low price. It's an easy game with great coop play and humor. There is also a ton of stuff on the Virtual Console. There has never a better time to be a Wii owner. The games are plentiful and as fun as they were when they costed $50, but are now so much more affordable.

What are you playing now?

Better late than never! ;) I've had my Wii ever since it came out and I still luv it.
Yeah I bought my Zelda TP for about 50 bucks and it's a lot cheaper now of course ! X0 I'm playin some hero mode on Zelda SS : D

I've had my Wii since it's release back in '06, but even then I've still plenty'a games that need playin'. Xenoblade, No More Heroes, etc. Gotta get on those once I have some cash.

Ain't got any new games I'm currently playin', but at the moment I'm quite captivated by Project: M.

The games are plentiful and as fun as they were when they costed $50, but are now so much more affordable.

T'is the beauty of budget gaming: all the great games for cheap, so long as ya have patience.

Goldeneye 007. I finished the campaign so i just play multiplayer.
tumblr_mkztmgwAxH1r13b4co1_500.gif

Epic Mickey just crashed my Wii at the beginning of the Tortooga stage, so I'm taking a little break. Sometimes, it's not all roses. Ah well, nothing's perfect.

I think it's remarkable that a couple of you report having your Wii since it first came out in 2006. That a 7 year old piece of electronics with moving parts (the disk drive) could still be working fine after all this time says something about Nintendo's quality. I've had 2 DVD players die in that amount of time.

Epic Mickey just crashed my Wii at the beginning of the Tortooga stage, so I'm taking a little break. Sometimes, it's not all roses. Ah well, nothing's perfect.

I think it's remarkable that a couple of you report having your Wii since it first came out in 2006. That a 7 year old piece of electronics with moving parts (the disk drive) could still be working fine after all this time says something about Nintendo's quality. I've had 2 DVD players die in that amount of time.
Nintendo FTW! :D

Actually, my Wii does have a problem. :lol: Can't play dual-layered discs like Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Metroid: Other M. But that's just 'cause I logged literally hundreds of hours int' Brawl, wore out the disc drive. But the Wii certainly does have a heartier lifespan than the 360 or PS3, that's quite true.

Doesn't compare to the sturdiness of the PS2 or 'Cube, but that's an unfair comparison since less complex machines will naturally have a longer lifespan.

Actually, my Wii does have a problem. :lol: Can't play dual-layered discs like Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Metroid: Other M. But that's just 'cause I logged literally hundreds of hours int' Brawl, wore out the disc drive. But the Wii certainly does have a heartier lifespan than the 360 or PS3, that's quite true.
Actually, I did too. I don't think my Wii is as old as yours, but I'd say I spent a great deal of my time in Basic Brawls, especially when the Paladins were around. And before they were around, I would always play offline with CPUs or cousins.

In fact, most of the time I even turn on my Wii I'm playing Brawl. One occasional exception was NSMBW when others requested it.

Can't played?

Currently, i am playing the Godfather: Blackhand Edition, Mad-World and Metroid Other M

Back