What cell do you own?

d_k said:
a blue lg chocolate it came with free bluetooth headphones awesome
Sick blue Lg chocolate where did u get it what company?I got a black one..

I have the Motorola A1200 (aka Motorola Ming), not generally available in the US (except ebay). It is GSM so I can use it on TMobile. It has Bluetooth, MP4 video and MP3 player, FM radio, video camera, business card reader, all touch screen and a few more options. It runs a linux OS so there are some mod possibilities (nothing tried yet:scared: )

Attachments

• moto_a1200.jpg
    moto_a1200.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1
Meh no cell yet but I am buying a Samsung SYNC soon.
samsungsync_red_l.gif

I need a new cell phone. I got mine thinking Ill add loads of memory to it and guess what? The memory chip is only available ONLINE cant find em in any stores near here.

sony_ericsson_w300i.jpg

TitansATB said:
I need a new cell phone. I got mine thinking Ill add loads of memory to it and guess what? The memory chip is only available ONLINE cant find em in any stores near here.

sony_ericsson_w300i.jpg
Is that your phone in the image? Never heard of sold out memorey cards. Besides just last week i went to ask if the have a memorey card for it and they said they had and i they had like10 in stock wierd. btw i live in canada..

LoVeWiI said:
Is that your phone in the image? Never heard of sold out memorey cards. Besides just last week i went to ask if the have a memorey card for it and they said they had and i they had like10 in stock wierd. btw i live in canada..
The phone may need a certain kind. Idk, that's my guess. Because I could walk into a store and get one too, wouldn't be that hard except my phone doesn't support it. oh well. *shrugs*

Back