What channels would u like to see?

FIREBRO101

FIREBRO101
Jan 13, 2008
USA,WI.
Wii Online Code
7299-1814-0526-8493
I'd like a nintendo news channel(news about upcoming games) demo channel
(plays demos of new games) and a game ranking channel(see the ranking chart of who beat most enimies/won most battles/has most points etc.)

Which ones would you like?

Well, 2 of the channels you mentioned are already coming to the US. Everybody's Nintendo allows you to watch video of upcoming games, read info on upcoming titles, and even download demos of games for your DS!

And with Mario Kart Wii, and new channel will be added to track your stats, download racing ghosts, ect.

i'd like to see an events channel where people in your region can post events about games and such.

I want Nintendo to give more freaking priority to the USA, and Europe. Instead they have been kissing Japan's butt too much! Then the Japanese turn around and buy PS3s. Spoon feed the countries that care more about the Wii. The next channel should be titled, "Japan gets it last, Europe gets it first."

"australia exculsive channel" about time nen has screwed us over so freaking much odds on the channel will include ... nothing just the name=D

sagema said:
I want Nintendo to give more freaking priority to the USA, and Europe. Instead they have been kissing Japan's butt too much! Then the Japanese turn around and buy PS3s. Spoon feed the countries that care more about the Wii. The next channel should be titled, "Japan gets it last, Europe gets it first."

Dude, they're Japanese. Wii is #1 in Japan, 360 is #1 in NA. I don't know about EU or AU, I haven't been there.

I would love to see a Sports Channel of some kind. You set your area where you live, and you get live updates from all your teams, all the info and stats of their game etc. Also, maybe watch a game or something or small clips of one if Nintendo ever ironed out some sort of TV Channel.

A music channel would be neat as well, just somewhere where you can upload a bunch of music and put the songs with ease into your games.

I would like to see a "Wiitunes" channel where you could watch movies or listen to music by putting in a DVD or music CD. I don't think that's gonna happen because Nintendo said they would be making a new Wii that is more expensive that has the ability to play DVDs/CDs.

It'd be nice if Nintendo made a channel that allowed for integration of music files, photos, and video files stored on one's computer. I know that a number of 3rd party solutions exist for this, but one from Nintendo might be better (better support, better interface, etc.).

Back