Nintendo channel for wii

Is it true the Wii will never be able to handle demos? Thats horrible, they really didn't think things through when they were bulding this system, or I guess I should say they weren't thinking about the best interest of the consumers when they were bulding this system.

MadCalum g said:
any one have mario striker ?????????????????????????????

Please don't find a random thread and decide to post on it. And also, don't quadrupal post

About the Wii game demos, I'm sure Nintendo could figure something out, they are Geniuses, after all(Except with headset support, they are pretty mental there)

bilzar said:
Please don't find a random thread and decide to post on it. And also, don't quadrupal post

About the Wii game demos, I'm sure Nintendo could figure something out, they are Geniuses, after all(Except with headset support, they are pretty mental there)

I hope you're right.

SuperWii_7 said:
Is it true the Wii will never be able to handle demos? Thats horrible, they really didn't think things through when they were bulding this system, or I guess I should say they weren't thinking about the best interest of the consumers when they were bulding this system.

No, that's not true.

Shadow3401 said:
They are making a new channel called the nintendo channel.
*DS DONLOUD staition
*see videos
*see rankings on all games
*Cheak out new coming games
*Wii demos too! If you have Dec 2007 of Nintendo Power, you can see it there too!
Nintendo has not decided when it will come out to USA. I is in japan though.
Cheak out the "my nintendo membership" thread for more outragouis stuff

this is old news for me. i cant wait for this to come out

I hopefully we get this next week on christmas eve the 24th... if we do, man it be so coooooool and a blast of a surprise of december!

SuperWii_7 said:

Not that the Wii won't be able to handle demos, but rather with only 512mb of internal flash memory it's going to be very hard to store any sort of substantial game content (even as far as a demo is concerned) without the use of external storage media, ie. support for SD cards, or an external hard drive.

I think the demo channel will just stream videos straight from the internet, á la the Metroid Prime 3 preview.

Nichelfish said:
Not that the Wii won't be able to handle demos, but rather with only 512mb of internal flash memory it's going to be very hard to store any sort of substantial game content (even as far as a demo is concerned) without the use of external storage media, ie. support for SD cards, or an external hard drive.

I think the demo channel will just stream videos straight from the internet, á la the Metroid Prime 3 preview.

Thats fine by me, as long as we can play demos!

Back