New Channel

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
what will this new channel be? Just wondering since nintendo hasent given us many good channels yet. Most are really boring and not important to video games. Come OUT WITH ONLINE OR DEMO CHANNEL!!!!! so we can play demos of ssbb, M3 Corruption, and Mario galaxy

The new channel will most be the Mii Popularity Channel..

I'm pretty sure Lee.Jarret has made a thread about it.

In the meantime you could also do a search.

...another worthless channel... the replay value n these channels are nothing. c'mon dudes its like nintendo is purposly trying to hold back good stuff.

laderer5 said:
its like nintendo is purposly trying to hold back good stuff.
lol
I like the demo idea, but I was thinking of something more dedicated to the Mii comunity. Something along the lines of IMVU.

I wouldn't care much for the point system as much as I would like to see my Mii walking around these themed areas. This would give Nintendo to make a free-based Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule, wherever Metroid is from (Zebus?), and others from scratch or promos from upcoming games.

I like the idea anyway.

Johnny1983 Zebus is right just to let you know haha. and a demo channel would be nice and an IMVU would amazing too

Meh i will just wait to see what it is, None of the channels so far have been anything to brag about.

how about the wiichat channel! let's just hope it comes out the same time as the proposed keyboard

of all the channels out the only good one is the internet and it's not even that great until they release an update for a wireless keyboard and mouse. The weather, News and Everybody votes channels are real weak. A music channel would be very strong and a Demo channel would be cool as well. Do people really like the Everybody votes channel? Is anyone looking forward to the Mii popularity channel? At least give us something better than these that is game related or something.

My guess is something with the Miis a demo channel would be hard considering the space of the Wii

I'd much rather have a demo channel than mii popularity....Oh well guess we'll have to just wait an see :)

How long do you think it really takes for 6 Devs at Nintendo to make one of these channels?? Compared to making a game?? Couple months tops... No

The sd card would allow users to play demos easily.. Since its a demo not much room is required plus developers can stream the game off the internet of just download it then remove when done.

Back