what colour is your DS, DSlite, DSi ?

Mine is a silver phat. But I bought a skin for it a long time back, so it's got a planet with a meteor crashing through it (greenish) pasted over it. Pretty cool.

Black lite, but I had a silver "phat", but guess what they both have in common?
A broken R button?

i've got a Black DSlite, but the top screen is startinv to go plus the L button has been broken since almost forever. so soon i'll be getting either a new lite or a DSi and i'm hoping to get a Black, Red, or Blue one.

My White DS Lite is starting to lose R button functionality. ... Which is a pain in the ass for certain games, like Kingdom Hearts or The World Ends With You. My Black DS Lite has issues with L, though, so I'm in a dilemma...

DS Color

I have the an original DS, I've had it for five years, it still works, and is the original silveris color.

I still have my original DS, but plenty of the inner wires have snapped, and one of the top screen's hinges is broken. The Top Screen doesn't work anymore, so... Hence why I've got two DS Lites.

Hm... Maybe I'll get a DSi if one of my Lites break.

Blue DSi, I was trying to get the navy blue but it was sold out everywhere, so i got the light blue.

I like both color anyway.

i have a black ds lite, it sucks, L doesn't work and top screen moves up and down really fast. it's also been dropped a few thousand times.

Back