What did you lose your gaming virginity on...

A lot of children PC games. I bought Wii in 2009, first game I get for Wii is Boom Blox, second game is Order Up.

OoT and :yoshisegg:Yoshi's story:yoshisegg: on N64. I was 5 yo back then. That's when I started learning English:tongue:

I think the first game i played was a Lion King game on the computer. First i owned was super mario 64 :)

Mine was the Nes.me and my sister used to Love playing the Super Mario Bros. 3Mini-Game.
and if you mean HOOKED on it was SPYRO YEAR OF THE DRAGON!!
Spyro_Year_of_the_Dragon.jpg

colecovision. had to look it up for spelling. probably only four or five years old, back in the early eightys. My grandmother had one for the other grandkids that lived much closer to her. but i remember sitting on that sterotypical plastic covered couch, surrounded but cigarette smoke, ashtrays and staind coffee cups of hot tea, playing carnival and some other helicopter game for hours on end. check out that controller:
images

My gaming experience was when I got Zelda 2 for my birthday in '87, rented the Super Nintendo from Mr. Movies in '91 the game I rented was Super Castlevania 4,
but probably my true gaming experience was when I slept over at my neighbors in in '91 and '91 perhaps. When Sega released Sonic 1 & 2 for Genesis, I didn't have a genesis so walked to my neighbors daily to jump on Sega Genesis, I even lied to my mom "may I sleep at Mike & Jim's this weekend" I was so addicted to that blue bomber called Sonic. I walked over whenever I could just to taste the gaming goodness. Its pretty hard to pick one event in my life though. I first became addicted when I played something called Television my parents bought in '79, my 3 favorite games was Dungeons & Dragons, Donkey Kong & Night Stalker. My second favorite thing to play was the old pinball machine my parents bought in '92 it was a Knight & dragon themed.

Tough to pick one event I think.

(I had to google when these games came out, mostly Zelda 2)

Wow...I have many games that I lost it too at once..however..I so to say..."re-lost" my gaming virginity to this game...

Papermario.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEST tune/area from paper mario 64

[video=youtube;3X8DcWcD00Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X8DcWcD00Y[/video]

I also own the Japanese version ^^ just love that boxart!

Last edited:
Back