What did you pick up?

well i didnt get mine on launch, i got it on black friday.
i got:
wii/wii sports
3 extra wiimotes (doubles tennis YEA)
1 extra nunchuk
LoZ: TP

i really need another multiplayer game besides wii sports...

i got mine on launch o ya waited 10 hours, but sadly nothing else besides the wii, but now i have so many games go wii

Wii
Extra Remote
Classic controller
Wii points card
Red Steel
LoZ: TP

So So

Cap'n Crunch said:
is monkey ball any good?

Wii
Zelda
Monkey Ball
COD3

MOnkey Ball is okay - 50 mini player games - some of them really suck and the ones that suck the most it seems that the controller idea was just tacked on as. . some of them ROCK though and are lots of fun. I was just looking for something that was fun, multiplayer and harmless to keep my daughter entertained. . turns out she likes watching me play Zelda more than monkey ball. I would probably still buy the game because like I said some of the party games are lots of fun - but don't expect all the games to rock your socks.

While I am reviewing games- Zelda is awesome - this is my first Zelda game, this is also my first console since NES. I like Zelda much much more than I thought I would.

COD3 - I played one and two on the PC so I was interested to see the difference- graphics are decent and at first I was kind of annoyed by all the cut scenes, it seemed like way more than on the PC, but now I am kinda into the story- actual game play is good, still not as good(precise) as mouse keyboard combo but more fun.

If anyone has any specific questions about any of those games, or Wii Sports I would be happy to answer them.

I got
wii
red steel
tony hawk downhill jam

thinkin of getting cod3 but i want to know if it's good first
Should of got an extra controller or two but will hopefully get one for x-mas

cant wait til Brawl!!!!:)

How is Rayman? and Tony Hawk- I really like the snowboarding in Monkey Ball so I was wondering if I should pick up Tony Hawk. My local blockbuster rents Wii games. . . I need to go check out what they have.

Peace,
T

rayman is pretty good especillay for parties the story mode could be longer and if you've seen the trailer where rayman is in the middle of a ton of bunnies and just throwing punches i saw it and got really excited kinda like KH2 and the 1000 heartless well, that trailer with all those bunnies is not part of the gameplay

wii + wii sports
2nd wiimote
the legend of zelda: twilight princess
super monkey ball: banana blitz

vc games:

donkey kong
zelda

...and i'm spent...:zzz:

Back