What do you think ganondorf role will be in TWILIGHT PRINCESS?

Zaine06

Evil Link
Oct 12, 2006
Of course he is going to be the bad guy, but I also think that ganondorf will be able to transform when he enters the twilight realm as well.

Heres one of m many many thorughts and therums on TP the whole animal thing might explain how ganon lost his human like form and turned into the pig monster.

One thing is for sure;

He'll be a bad guy.

Oh, and you'll probably have to fight him.

HOWEVER;

I'll go out on a limb and say maybe Ganon and Link will have to put things aside to deal with the Twilight Realm. If it happens, I'm taking credit for first prediction.

I think that ghanon is in charge of the twilight realm. He probably brought that upon the land of hyrule. I think someone is is helping him too.

Zaine06 said:
I think that ghanon is in charge of the twilight realm. He probably brought that upon the land of hyrule. I think someone is is helping him too.

Once again duh!!! Of course ganondorf is in charge he is the main boss stupid.

Wow you really must have a thing for me huh because everytime I post something you have something negative to say about it. How about we squash this little thing and become friends ok.

Wow you really must have a thing for me huh because everytime I post something you have something negative to say about it. How about we squash this little thing and become friends ok Mya.

let's just talk in private just pm me ok and we will talk if that is ok with you mya.

Zaine06 said:
Of course he is going to be the bad guy, but I also think that ganondorf will be able to transform when he enters the twilight realm as well.

probably a pig with horns... maybe just a guess....perhaps.... nahhhh to easy.

Last edited:
He is going to transform. I think that ganondorf role will be like no other. Ganondorf is probably gonna rob all the powers from the six sages to form the hyrule. And he will say unless Link and Zelda give me the triforce pieces I will engulf the land of hyrule in the twilight realm. Ganondorf will probably have awesome followers who is going to do anything to stop zelda and link from ruining his plans.

I am not done yet. Or Maybe ganondorf got sick of being locked up in there so he forms an army with thousands of gananodorf look alikes and he got so strong that he broke free of the prison. he was so strong that he form the twilight realm. Now he wants to destroy the land of hyrule for the sages locking him up in the prison.

How do you like them apples?

if you look at the vids of link fighting the boar guys on horse back and the jousting one the guy that has the kid on his spear that could be ganondorf he does get turned into a boar remember

its possible thats him, but while he seems very dark and evil, he is not nearly as epic or evil looking as he did in oot. No, i think that is just one of his trusted lutenits. I think that the fact these goons ride on boars and they themselves look orcish and piglike ,its pritty easy to assume that that is gannons army. Now the question i think that doesn't fit, is the twilight realm. The creatures form the twilight elm look alot different then these orc creatures. So are they a second army link has to fight? Does gannon team up with veti or whatever his name is? It seems that their is alot of mystery to this game, and i like that.

Back