Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What do you think ganondorf role will be in TWILIGHT PRINCESS?

Discussion in 'Legend of Zelda' started by Zaine06, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Zaine06

Zaine06 Evil Link

Of course he is going to be the bad guy, but I also think that ganondorf will be able to transform when he enters the twilight realm as well.

2. Demon Slayer

Wii Friend Code: 4815-7837-6805-1378
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    His role...killing link and a part time job as a genitor...

3. deity_link

deity_link The one and only

Wii Friend Code: 2528-7696-5174-8862
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    Heres one of m many many thorughts and therums on TP the whole animal thing might explain how ganon lost his human like form and turned into the pig monster.

4. Cyan Winters

Cyan Winters WiiChat Member

One thing is for sure;

He'll be a bad guy.

Oh, and you'll probably have to fight him.

HOWEVER;

I'll go out on a limb and say maybe Ganon and Link will have to put things aside to deal with the Twilight Realm. If it happens, I'm taking credit for first prediction.

5. Zaine06

Zaine06 Evil Link

I think that ghanon is in charge of the twilight realm. He probably brought that upon the land of hyrule. I think someone is is helping him too.

6. myagirl

myagirl Evil Princess Zelda

Once again duh!!! Of course ganondorf is in charge he is the main boss stupid.

7. Zaine06

Zaine06 Evil Link

Wow you really must have a thing for me huh because everytime I post something you have something negative to say about it. How about we squash this little thing and become friends ok.

8. Zaine06

Zaine06 Evil Link

Wow you really must have a thing for me huh because everytime I post something you have something negative to say about it. How about we squash this little thing and become friends ok Mya.

9. myagirl

I don't even know you. Even if i did it would still be no. It is just that your information about zelda is all wrong.

10. Zaine06

Zaine06 Evil Link

let's just talk in private just pm me ok and we will talk if that is ok with you mya.

11. White-Wolf

White-Wolf WiiChat Member

probably a pig with horns... maybe just a guess....perhaps.... nahhhh to easy.

#11 White-Wolf, Oct 24, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
  12. myagirl

He is going to transform. I think that ganondorf role will be like no other. Ganondorf is probably gonna rob all the powers from the six sages to form the hyrule. And he will say unless Link and Zelda give me the triforce pieces I will engulf the land of hyrule in the twilight realm. Ganondorf will probably have awesome followers who is going to do anything to stop zelda and link from ruining his plans.

I am not done yet. Or Maybe ganondorf got sick of being locked up in there so he forms an army with thousands of gananodorf look alikes and he got so strong that he broke free of the prison. he was so strong that he form the twilight realm. Now he wants to destroy the land of hyrule for the sages locking him up in the prison.

How do you like them apples?

13. in touch with the wii

in touch with the wii prez , you suck :p

Wii Friend Code: 5767-9309-0719-3080
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    if you look at the vids of link fighting the boar guys on horse back and the jousting one the guy that has the kid on his spear that could be ganondorf he does get turned into a boar remember

14. White-Wolf

White-Wolf WiiChat Member

its possible thats him, but while he seems very dark and evil, he is not nearly as epic or evil looking as he did in oot. No, i think that is just one of his trusted lutenits. I think that the fact these goons ride on boars and they themselves look orcish and piglike ,its pritty easy to assume that that is gannons army. Now the question i think that doesn't fit, is the twilight realm. The creatures form the twilight elm look alot different then these orc creatures. So are they a second army link has to fight? Does gannon team up with veti or whatever his name is? It seems that their is alot of mystery to this game, and i like that.

15. in touch with the wii

in touch with the wii prez , you suck :p

Wii Friend Code: 5767-9309-0719-3080
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    i say ether gannondorf is a pig or he is controlling things from twilght realm and the twlight is related to the sacred realm

16. Cyan Winters

Cyan Winters WiiChat Member

There is a lack of outside the box thinking here.

17. Mrjingles_23

Mrjingles_23 WiiChat Member

ooh, okay, I think there MAY be a connection between Wind WAker and this game...has anybody seen the videos where they show the roundtable? Its on IGN's videos...anyways, the mayor mentions a guy named 'Fado'...sound familiar? thats because he's the Sage of the Wind Temple in the Wind WAker!!!!! OOOOOOO....lol, maybe it's just a common name this season...who knows?

18. Joe

Joe Banned

Wii Friend Code: 5856-5939-3035-0479
    5856-5939-3035-0479

WOW great way at looking at things you should make a Topic about that!!!!
    Anyways I think Ganon will be the main villian....now the guy who said Link and ganon would team up......weird......I dont know if anyone else would come up with that!

19. Zaine06

Zaine06 Evil Link

Well maybe zelda will be the one who stops ganon this time. Maybe she is sick and tired of link saving her so she once to be the hero and saves the land of hyrule. She will probably end up dead fighting ganon all by her selr.

20. Joe

Joe Banned

Wii Friend Code: 5856-5939-3035-0479
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    heh yeah maybe but what kind of story is that!
    Link goes through all this SH*& and Zelda just finnishes Ganon off without Link! Thats Link's purpose to kill the main villian....then again Ganon may not be the main villian....