What do you want for Christmas?

Brawny said:
Swim, that's it...

Innocent little children.

I'm 18. I looked on your profile to find your age but it's not on there.

Heehee Peacock :lol:

Celeste said:
Since my birthday is Xmas eve, I get double the gifts. It's so fun!

oh, you're lucky!! my birthday is 5 days before christmas, and i get my gifts split up between the two days. so i basically get one day's gifts, in two different days. :(

Guys please stay on topic, thanks..

On topic.. Time to start searching through Futureshop and Sportcheck flyers... I also need to start shopping for Christmas Gifts.. This holiday season Syntax is going to be broke....

-Games for Wii, like SMG, The Sims 2: Castaway, Guitar Hero III
-iTunes giftcard
-Jonathan Sings Larson album
-new camera
-iPod touch (i can dream lmao)
-this speaker pillow thing I saw at Bed, Bath, and Beyond last night lmao
-shoes
-black fleece jacket from Columbia
-Second Complete Season of SNL on DVD

But the only thing I think I'll be getting is Guitar Hero cause my parents said no presents since they're paying for my trip to France in March and London in Dec.

Last edited:
turtrii said:
-Games for Wii, like SMG, The Sims 2: Castaway, Guitar Hero III
-iTunes giftcard
-Jonathan Sings Larson album
-new camera
-iPod touch (i can dream lmao)
-this speaker pillow thing I saw at Bed, Bath, and Beyond last night lmao
-shoes
-black fleece jacket from Columbia
-Second Complete Season of SNL on DVD

But the only thing I think I'll be getting is Guitar Hero cause my parents said no presents since they're paying for my trip to France in March and London in Dec.

The iPod touch is a sexy piece of electronics.

turtrii said:
extremely hot.

It's so awesome!

I'm happy with my 30GB iPod Video though. I have 13 full quality movies, 100 various episodes of prison break, southpark, american dad and other programs. And 4 days of music, and I still have 5GB of space left.

Last edited:
FRuMMaGe said:
It's so awesome!

I'm happy with my 30GB iPod Video though. I have 13 full quality movies, 100 various episodes of prison break, southpark, american dad and other programs. And a 4 days of music, and I still have 5GB of space left.

Yeah, I have a 30gig video too, in really good shape, so I really have no need for a new one. But the wifi... gasp!

Back