What do you want for Christmas?

I am getting:

-Laptop
-GH3
-New phone

I want:

-You
-RE:UC (if not before)
-Galaxy (YOU GUYS CONVINCED ME OK!!??!?!?!?ELEVEN)
-Metroid
-Ghost Squad
-Trauma Center
-Jam Sessions

Among others.

Perhaps a trip to North Carolina? =)

Well I'm changing mine, I've got a 32inch TV in my room now so I'm just gonna get all the games I like for x-mas and some money probably. =]

We're really trying to keep it down to a single "family gift" - we always wind up getting tons of goofy stuff we wind up storing, or stacks of things like DVD's or games or "gag-ish" type items.

We buy almost all of the stuff we want like that through the course of the year, on our our own, I mean *just* bought the an HD player, the Heroes HD set, SMG [today, must go play in a minute]).

I swear at the Mom-in-Law's for 8 of us, there was *100* frakin' gifts under the tree (serious like 12-13 each - we start at 9am, and are done opening at 2pm).

I think we're going to make the jump to a nice DSLR - looking at the Nikon 80D or Canon 400D (I believe those are the correct models), with a 18-55mm and a nice 200mm zoom (highend 3rd party or OEM). I want something nice for family, race photogs, surf stuff, potentially lil' chilren's photos, etc.

I'm getting:
> 1TB external hard-drive.
> Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (The Shivering Isles) Xbox 360
> Mario and Sonic at the Olympics
> Waluigi Hat (yes seriously)

call of duty 4
mass effect (idc if it gets bad reviews, it looks BALLIN)
assassins creed
the orange box
super mario galaxy
maybe a few other wii games if i see any appealing ones. maybe nights if it turns out to be good.

Back