What do you want for Christmas?

This is perfect because my mom keeps bothering me to make a list. All of the things I want are unrealistically expensive...lawl

My little sister's birthday is the 25 of December and she gets twice the gifts as wellll

wario2ooo said:
umm....is it possible to wish to regain your childhood back?
Wouldn't that be amazing? I'd wish for it too.

I need some new Victoria's Secret lotion since I'm all out (No not for that pervs)

... hmmm... Anyone say happiness? Seeing my family happy is fine enough for me.

WuddlePook said:
I need some new Victoria's Secret lotion since I'm all out (No not for that pervs)

... hmmm... Anyone say happiness? Seeing my family happy is fine enough for me.
Omg a girly girl?
Ahhh! What are your favorite scents?
Mine is definitely PINK, but I loooove Love Spell as well. And the Beauty Rush lipgloss is amazinggggggggg, have you tried it?
Haha I got too excited, sorry.

^I'm so asking for some Beauty Rush lip gloss for christmas.

Celeste said:
Wouldn't that be amazing? I'd wish for it too.
it would be if it was possible......but i dont think that would happened.....that would be my only wish

Medal of Honor and NBA 08 for the wii would be nice. A bunch of other stuff that i dont really feel like listing, thats what i thought of first.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^I'm so asking for some Beauty Rush lip gloss for christmas.
Good! Guys should wear flavored clear lipgloss, IMO, so their kisses taste yummy for girls.
^_^

Celeste said:
Omg a girly girl?
Ahhh! What are your favorite scents?
Mine is definitely PINK, but I loooove Love Spell as well. And the Beauty Rush lipgloss is amazinggggggggg, have you tried it?
Haha I got too excited, sorry.
I'm a sensitive masculine guy : O It does smell nice, and is nice when you go to church or something.

o_O Anyways, I use 'Strawberries and Champagne' ... I don't know the scents of others, since I don't pay attention and I end up borrowing my cousins when I see them :D

wario2ooo said:
it would be if it was possible......but i dont think that would happened.....that would be my only wish
You are so wise, Wario :lol:

WuddlePook said:
I'm a sensitive masculine guy : O It does smell nice, and is nice when you go to church or something.

o_O Anyways, I use 'Strawberries and Champagne' ... I don't know the scents of others, since I don't pay attention and I end up borrowing my cousins when I see them :D
Omg you're a guy? Sorry I got so carried away then!
But Strawberries and Champagne is gorgeous, I like it too.
Victoria's Secret is my favorite store evarrrr, and we don't even have it here. Good thing I live so close to the US border!

Celeste said:
Omg you're a guy? Sorry I got so carried away then!
But Strawberries and Champagne is gorgeous, I like it too.
Victoria's Secret is my favorite store evarrrr, and we don't even have it here. Good thing I live so close to the US border!
The only problem with that for me is I can't go into a Victoria's Secret store... :/ It's taboo solo'ing that task, I need to take someone with me lol

(Yeah that's pathetic, but all necessary)

Back