What do you want for Christmas?

I want to wish for Britney Spears crushing my car with and umbrella...I don't know where I got that idea from really....*falls asleep*

$$
day of the dead
28 weeks later
(that will complete my collection of good "zombie" movies)
renew of xbox live (year)
maybe a new comp desk

hey!! no double posting!! and if you want to live the day of the dead, travel to Mexico.

{Axtlár} said:
hey!! no double posting!! and if you want to live the day of the dead, travel to Mexico.
uh huh im well aware we arent to double post but what i did was clicked reply then stop for i forgot to add something ;) thus i guess that creates a double post.
as for day of the dead... hahah?

I'm not kidding, we celebrate it over here in Mexico....what's so funny?
Dia de Los Muertos? does that ring a bell now?

Last edited by a moderator:
{Axtlár} said:
Richard Gere? who wants that?! In that case I want Jennifer Garner[/QUOTE

I'll take Rachel McAdams.

Zak and Wiki
GH3
wii play (for the controller.)

CD's of which i'm not sure of all of them

Wii points card.

WuddlePook said:
The only problem with that for me is I can't go into a Victoria's Secret store... :/ It's taboo solo'ing that task, I need to take someone with me lol

(Yeah that's pathetic, but all necessary)

Real men walk into VS with their head up, look the sales chicks right in the eye when they're holding up a pair of panties and asking "do you have this in a small?".

:D

Note to the fellows: skip the VS and score (your lady) some La Perla - very cool, very hip. I had some from the new catalog relayed in a couple of years ago, Italy -> DC -> Vilano Beach :)

A new fishing rod, preferably 7 foot, Shimano or Abu Garcia, with a real nice action to it. As well as some mini jigs, power worms, and maybe some bass gear. Those who fish know what I'm talking about. There was something else I was thinking, oh yea a decent bbq would be nice.

By that time I'll have my 4 foot marine tank set up mainly, so I guess I'll start off with some Soft Corals and some Ocellaris Clownfish. Plus I'm getting a new laptop for uni next year :D .

Eagles said:
By that time I'll have my 4 foot marine tank set up mainly, so I guess I'll start off with some Soft Corals and some Ocellaris Clownfish.

We have a 75g marine tank (two stage filtration, etc.) - with various levels of commitment to it over the years :lol: I think when our last couple of damsels hit the road, we're switching over to freshwater. At one point we had some really active live rock, some inverts (a really cool banded shrimp), a few exotics (clown, spotted grouper) just requires an extra level of maintenance we weren't willing to give it (and I didn't really feel like paying a maintenance company, seems silly for a "hobby").

We had a wireless video beamer lying around, so I setup an older video camera next to it, ran the output to the beamer, setup the receiver downstairs - so you could flip over to the beamer input and watch the aquarium! (Definitely better action when the critters didn't sense anyone around).

If you're super committed it can be amazing!

~DT

blueovalboy7 said:
A new fishing rod, preferably 7 foot, Shimano or Abu Garcia, with a real nice action to it.

I bought my Dad a nice Abu last year, with the magnetic backlash control, upgraded bearings, etc. It was one of the non-imported European models I scored off Ebay. He does a lot of shore fishing (doesn't go offshore so much anymore, except for contests).

We just had Pompano last night, one of our faves! (if it wasn't for our neighbor and my Dad, our weaksauce skills would mean buying all our fish, hahahaha!!)

~DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Back