what do you want in next dsi upadte

anthonybest1

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
3428-8826-2456-3690
now that the dsi can be updated what do you want in the next update...

the only thing i REALLY want from a DSi update right now is the inclusion of a Virtual Console channel...but since they've already kind of nixed that idea (for now) i don't know what to hope for.

they'll probably just add some mundane, discreet updates every now and then until they get their crap together and find a viable way to do the Virtual Console thing.

they'll probably just add some mundane, discreet updates every now and then until they get their crap together and find a viable way to do the Virtual Console thing.
Im sure that if they could, they already would of, they made the machine after all. I would like in the next update a price drop :|. There $300 over here in Australia.

they should make the demos save-able and also make the mp3 player is own thing

Im sure that if they could, they already would of, they made the machine after all. I would like in the next update a price drop :|. There $300 over here in Australia.

Well, I know they CAN do it. The problem is that they don't want to do it, and for the life of my I can't understand why. Especially when the Virtual Console was one of their best features at the launch of the Wii, and their handheld market is extremely robust. Sure they might not want to tamper with the DS and GBA cartridge market just now but there are still TONS of original GB and GBC games that almost nobody can play anymore unless they're a previous owner of the games and consoles and happen to still be hanging on to them. Why would they want to deny the gaming world that vast and illustrious Gameboy library? My only hope is that he was trying to be slick by shooting the idea down now, so that it will be more of surprise when they get things finalized and announce it later on.

Here's Reggie shooting it down.

If they can, they might be holding onto like you said and release it on the next version of hand held consoles. Just to make people wait so they will defiantly get it.

Back