What Do You Watch On TV

GCommander

Se Habla Español
Jun 2, 2009
California, USA
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
As the name suggests. Discuss the TV shows that you watch, the shows that you hate, your favorite TV show, ect...

I hate The Disney Channel. I'm making that clear. Not even my 9 year old little brother would watch it.
I love Comedy Central :)

I like watching and watch Family Guy, The Simpsons, Robot Chicken, That 70's Show, Mad TV, Naruto, Yugioh, Spongebob, Fairy Odd Parents, Chapelle's Show, Roseanne, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, Monsterquest, America's Funniest Home Videos, American Dad, Everybody Hates Chris, The Berniemac Show, Yes Dear, WWE Raw, WWE Smackdown, WWE ECW, The Wayan Bros, Yo Mamma, The Andy Milinockis(something like that)Show, The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy, Ed Edd and Eddy, Jackass, South Park, Stand Up Comedy, Man VS Wild, Destination Truth, TNA Wrestling, and some other shows that I can't remember right now.

I live in the US so some people may not know of some of the shows.

What do you watch?

Only thing I watch on TV these days is the History Channel, Discovery, National Geographic, and Investigation Discovery.

Everything else I watch on the internet:

House
Heroes
Time Warp
The Universe
Family Guy
South Park
Fringe
American Dad
Anime
etc.

The flashing light on my old VCR, The green light on my freeview box, That set of screw driver heads and sometimes....................

THE BIRD

Family Guy is hella funny. I'm the only one in my family that pays attention to the History channel.
Do you guys ever see documentarys were they search for a creature and on the commercials they make it seem like they found something but at the end they don't find ****. I have watched those kind of shows various times and they hardly find anything, they find a footprint that doesn't even belong to the creature that they were searching for.
I forgot to mention but I started watching Reno 911, it's really funny.

As I don't have cable or satellite, there's not much to watch. The shows that I do watch are Still Standing (reruns!), Family Guy, The Simpsons, The Mentalist, House, Flashpoint, Two and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, My Name Is Earl, and sometimes I'll watch game shows (Family Feud is on right now xD). That's about it.

Why is there so many rednecks in Jerry Springer? That show still gets new episodes even though it's about the same thing.

That's exactly why it still gets new episodes, because people love to watch other peoples messed up lives and feel better about their own (or they just like watching fat people and the occasional midget fight :lol:)

It's a great show that nobody gets bored of. I never get tired of "I want my Jerry Beads".

The beautiful game. [/Thread]

My TV is broke just now so I haven't watched it in 3 months.
But I usually watch Prison Break, House, South Park, Grand Designs, Mad Men and any sport that isn't cricket.
Oh, and Friday Night with Jonathan Ross deserves an honourable mention.

Last edited:
I have watched every single Family Guy episode. And possibly almost all South Park episodes. Just ask me about any episode :)

FAMILY GUY FTW :D

love that show :p

That 70s Show is the shizz too :D

Have you seen when Peter has the breakfast machine that turns out to have a gun shooting him in the arm? That was hella funny.

Aren't Kelso and Leo hella retarded on That 70's Show? They make the show funny.

LMFAO the machine takes like 2 minutes to get through and in the it's like WHY WERE YOU IN FRONT OF THE DAMN GUN?!?!?!

Fez is the **** xD

but Kelso is my favorite. Jackies pretty hot though :O

Back