What else should I/Do I need?

Jeremy_und2004

I have my Wii!!!!!!
Nov 19, 2006
Minnesota
Alright if all goes according to plan, I will have my Wii Tommorow morning. All I want to know is if there is anything that I would need/want to have to start out with. I'm asking for games for Xmas, so WiiSports will be good enough till then. From what I've learned so far from this site, this is what I have came up with so far.
- Component Cables... Are these not included, and where can I get them(not online)?
- USB-Ethernet adapter... I have a wired router, so this should be the correct setup?
- Ethernet cable... Can the blue ones I hooked up my Xbox and PS2 work?
- Classic controller... Is it a necessity, or can I wait until I buy VC games?

If anyone can think of anything else, please let me know. I don't wanna have to go back later through the craziness in the stores.

-ok component cables do not come with the system, not quite sure where to get them right now..

-yes, if you want to stay wired then you would have to buy this..

-as long as it has (dont know the technical name) the plugs that look like phone lines only wider.

-you cant use the classic controller on any wii games as of yet, only for VC games right now..so there would be no reason in getting one right now unless you're planning on buying VC games

hope that cleared stuff up..maybe a little

Back