What game are you playing now?

That is a rookie version of Ocarina's water temple.

Indeed. And thus, a fraction of hell.

Don't get me wrong, I had no difficulty with the Waterbed Temple; TP is a breeze even for me. But the most common thing in adventure games that irks me, is back tracking... That goes for RPGs too, I s'pose.

Silent hill 3 done

On to 4?

Also PLAYED ON MY WII!!
Fire Emblem
Its was so dull that I had to stop playing

Ummmmmm
No

I can get £8 trade for it at CEX and they got a lot of games cheap that I want

Pokemon Black

..........................................still.

Took my first crack at TP's Cave of Ordeals. It was a ****ing breeze. :lol: Two blue potions was all it took to carry me through. My Fairy Tears and bottled fairy were unnecessary, and that fancy Magic Armor I worked hard to buy I never so much as used; not that I wanted to, since it's broken. It's like all the hype for difficulty of KH2's Sephiroth; a load of exaggerated ****. Only had 16 hearts too, not even done with the story yet. T'was fun, at least.

Pokemon Black

White > Black in the most non-racist way possible. Black City and futuristic Opelucid piss me off... ._.

B-but... the music is shitty techno... ;_;

Back to playing competitive Red Dead modes.~ Needs me that golden Henry and LeMat...

Beverley hills cop PS2

IT DONT EVEN HAVE THE THEME TUNE!!
Started the first bit
Failed it a few times due to being spotted.
Dropped it
Threw box at wall

I mean it was only £1, but come on. Even by budget game standards its arse

Shittier than an Erhu either way. ¬_¬

After putting it off for a game I forget and then not remembering I put it off, finally getting back to Fire Emblem 7 on the hardest difficulty. Think I left off on chapter 15, or somethin'...

Playing DMC 3's Vergil mode alongside FE7 now, and Prinny was damn right. Vergil's a beast compared to Dante. :lol: His damage output is absurdly higher.

Back