what game is best 4 wii

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
can u gamers tell me what game should i get thats fun. im asking because i dont want to make the same mistake when i bought mario party 8.
thankz:scared: :scared:

I second Zelda, and Wario Ware...if you buy it used, a lot of people like The Godfather, elebits, madden 07', Super Paper Mario. Ehh I don't feel like typing anymore. Hope that helped.

sherwood3570 said:
I second Zelda, and Wario Ware...if you buy it used, a lot of people like The Godfather, elebits, madden 07', Super Paper Mario. Ehh I don't feel like typing anymore. Hope that helped.
it did help
thankz

I vote for Legend of Zelda. I havent played too many games (LoZ, Paper Mario, Madden, Rampage, Wii Sports, Wii Play) but of those I've played Legend of Zelda was by far my favorite/the best.

If you havent got Mario Strikers yet i would defo buy that and Sonic and the secret rings is a really great fun game to play on cause of the controls and it was a multiplayer abit like mario party games which is really fun.

Okay I'l let u off then lol just joking bud, I'd def recommed Sonic and the Secret Rings and Mario Strikers

LOZ
Mario party 8 isnt that bad if you have other ppl over
ssx blur is fun but I still suck at it, its hard to get good at it
godfather is fun
scarface looks good.

Back