What game systems do you have?

My mate had a PSP, but the laser thing that reads the disk broke. So instead of getting it fixed he bought a new one and does that download play thing. I'm not getting a PSP 'cos I... break things :(. I'd destroy it pretty quickly.

I got a DS, I've dropped it down the stairs and knocked it allover the place and it still works fine (although one of my pixels died). I've got a Wii (I've broke the lid off twice but it slots back in) a PS2 (that I got for free) and an XBOB (too big to break).

I had a PS1 (sold), a N64 (sold), three Master System II (broke, broke, given to a mate to stop him bying a Jaguar) and two Comodore 64s (Not sure if they work).

I also own PC's, because they're easily fix-able :).

wii_cammy said:
lol
how can you break all of that?

I don't even touch them, honest... one time I was just passing the washing machine and it fell apart. Other things I can remember breaking are (innumerable) PCs, two beds an electrical fixture and countless miniatures, including my friends Zombie Dragon model (Broken or made better?... actually he was pretty annoyed). I'm actually pretty good at fixing things now, as I break so many things and work out how to fix them before anyone finds out :)

I really don't know why I'm so accident prone, but at least I've never broken a bone*. Also I just remembered I own a broken Game Boy Colour.

*OK, I've never broken one of my bones. But it was an accident and he's cool with it.

I swear there's been a few threads on this. Anyway, mine is in picture form (including the order too).

ConsolesProgression3.gif

(man, since snapdrive doesn't seem to be working, I had to search for an alternative image hosting site. Took ages, and now I'm peeved off!)

wii, gamecube, N64, SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy pocket, Gameboy Color, GBA, DS, PS1, PS2

NES
N64
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
DS
GameCube
Wii

Uh, yeah, that's it.

These aren't all MINE but in my house we have old PS1, new PS1, old PS2, new PS2, PS3, PSP. Then I have the Wii, DS, GBA and GBC.

Retman said:
What me?

It ISN'T a race to see how many consoles everyone can get.

I'm not spoiled.

You don't have to be spoiled to get money.
There's a thing called a "job", that many people go to in order to get money. At the "job", they earn money, and their parents don't give it to them.

Get back to the topic now so we see who's got awesome game systems!

Im not relisting them

Theres another topic where I have done but cant find it arrrrrrrrrrrgh

Recent buys :
Dreamcast - Had one before but it broke

Grandstand - LOL anoter pong one but for 50p who cares

360 - Whoa a new console

Pocket pal - Is it a games thing or is it a console

Last edited:
I didn't count my handheld micro games:
5 Digimons. (They're awesome)
2 Digimon V3 Digivices
2 Hey You Pikachus (Those small yellow thingies)
2 Game & Watch machines (Unopened)
Marios Cement Factory (Unopened)
8 Gigapets (My sisters.... Dumb things keep dying on me.....)

Back