What game to get next

Brawny

Anglophobiphile
Dec 15, 2006
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Wii Online Code
5385-4035-7079-0395
Yeah, I know I'l probably get some people screaming search at me but I don't care. I want people's responses to my question. Anyway, what game should I get next? I rented Red Steel, beat it in 3 days, Beat Excite Truck (decently fun multiplayer though), and got bored of Madden. I need something new.

First, has anyone here played Metal Slug: Anthology? I loved the arcade ones and want to know how good it was translated. Also, I did not buy TP because I never really got into Zelda. I am willing to try it again though. I was wondering if you need a lot of background info on Zelda and I have to buy all the previous ones or if I can play through TP without it.

Thanks for any help you can provide. Also, if there is a game I have not mentioned that is good, please tell me.

Get Zelda. I got on Christmas Eve and I can't stop playing it. It's the first Zelda game I ever played.

No background information needed to play TP. If you are interested however, there is a video out there (it was posted here) on a time line theory behind the Zelda games.

How did you feel about Red Steel though, worth buying? Far Cry = ****, I also get bored with football games eventualy, and I don't want another WW2 shooter, I've played enough of those in my day. I need an action game other than zelda.

Thanks, I am definitely going to buy TP now.

Tank: Red Steel is really good. As long as your not gay and love dual analog sticks and you don't mind the not PS3 graphics than your golden. Awesome story too.

theres no background info needed, but there is alot of stuff that is similar to old games.

if anything tho just makes it more challenging for you, which is better.

red steel is good, but it will be overshadowed by the next fps games.

Back