what games should i exchange?

anime_gangster

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
for xmas me and my brother got a wii and some games. so far all we have opened is zelda and excite truck and i have to say their both amazing. the other games we got were monkey ball, marvel: ultimate alliance, and madden. i'm thinking of returning monkey ball for metal slug because im' a huge neo geo fan and have been dying to play metal slug 6. but what games do you think i should exchange the other 2 for? i'm considering just waiting till better games come out? or possibly red steel. i am somewhat of a marvel fan but i was thinking the ps2 version might be better than the wii version because swinging your arms so much can get tiring. please give me your opinion thanks.

i have madden and love it. Its so much fun. I havent been able to play 2 player but i ordered another nunchuck so i will soon. Its a great game. I have monkeyball. Its a fun game. I havent played all the mini games but there are a few i played i really like. I havent really played the 1 player mode....... NFs is suppose to be good. I am debating between NFS and excite truck. cant decide. If you dont like any games. get a credit or get controllers or wii points card..:)

thanks for the advice, mhmm judging by that and me reading other peoples reviews i think we will keep madden and just exchange the other for more wiimotes we only have 2. probably the wrong section but i bought component cables for the wii and have a 60 inch sony grand wega or something. and it has two of the inputs for the cables one taken up by the dvd and one by the cable box. it says hd/dvd in. under that it says 1080i/720p and 480p/480i. does that mean the ports on the left side are for high def and the ones on teh right are for dvd players? and i would need to plug the wii into the one on the left? thanks and sorry for my ignorance.

You just need to use the 480p ports for Wii. The DVD ones will be fine, since the Wii is 480p maximum at this time.

SuperH said:
You just need to use the 480p ports for Wii. The DVD ones will be fine, since the Wii is 480p maximum at this time.
ok thanks, i did't know if the dvd one was 480i or something because it said 480p/480i.

In my opinion SMB is a really good game, the SP is really fun and i like most of the mini games ive played so far. I also like NFS you should check it out.

ok thanks for the advice all, i'm trying to get my bro to keep madden but i guess he wants red steel. maybe i'll let him exchange marvel and keep madden.

Back