What happened to the articles?

Buzz

The Buzz Saw
Sep 29, 2006
Rexburg, Idaho
Where did the awesome articles go? I realize a lot of time has passed, but why were they stopped? The best part about this site was the constant flow of detailed articles. Is there a lack of writers?

I agree, they were very interesting to read. Maybe i0n has something in mind, so we will have to wait and see. :)

Hopefully i0n has something in the works.
Members on here have shared ideas on the subject in the improvements thread, and seem to have some good solutions.

Expect something done about it soon I say.

Well, it is 2008, so I hope it happens soon. Those articles were awesome. The best communities are the ones that fuse content to forums just like this one did. Now, WiiChat is just... a forum... (a very GOOD forum, but just a forum...)

Well the person responsible for doing the original articles left because he was supposed to be paid for them and wasn't or something? - That's just what I heard as a rumor anyway.

The "Article" and "News" section went down the pan when for some reason the admin decided to appoint various people who were unable to string together 2 sentences in the english language... If I'm not mistaken the last "news" article I read went something along the lines of; "OMG!!! Solid Snake is SSBB lolz :))))! ! ! ! Woot Woot!!". - And there you have it.
There's nothing to stop someone writing their own articles and sticking them in a self-made thread in the lounge?

I would be willing to write articles for the site if they were featured like the ones before. It was a great site to see.

Back