What Is Going On With Brawl?!?!??!?!??!

From what I know from the info i read, SSBB will not have any more cloned characters like Fox and Falco, Captain Falcon and Ganondorf, and Link and Young Link. I also heard that Ridley, from Metroid, will be in the game. So will Wind Waker Link and Bowser Jr. This is going to be the best game of all time for the Wii!

gamechaser001 said:
There are 2 websites/programs you should start using more often

Microsoft Word
Dictionary.com

you have plenty of misspellings

It's not a crime, man. I for one can make perfect sense of everything he said in that post, the occaisonal typo or mis-spelling does not mean he should type everything out in Word.

On the other hand, FireFox's spell corrector is very useful. Having said that it isn't working for me right now, don't know why, it's turned on. Oh well.

BTW DarkenSpirit, that set owns.

Best guesses are that there's going to be more characters and it will be Tenkacichi 2-style beat-em-up controls, and maybe optional GameCube controls. But no-one really knows anything for sure right now, so we might as well wait patiently.

gamechaser001 said:
I don't know, I hope soon though

There are 2 websites/programs you should start using more often

Microsoft Word
Dictionary.com

you have plenty of misspellings

Thancks! i Doo Moi besttt

FWELR said:
ya, i really thought we'd get some news the day they released that pokemon would be the first online game on June 25.

pokemon is gonna be the first online game that's gonna tell us alot about when brawl will come out.
cuz if it is online (which I hope it is) that must mean that it won't come out untill july.

That's probably what's gonna happen, oh and if anyone from nintendo is reading this, I got a message for you.

ME AND EVERY ONE I KNOW AGREES THAT IF BRAWL DOESN'T HAVE ONLINE MULTI-PLAYER AND MOST OF THE OLDER CHARACTORS IN THE GAME LIKE BOWSER, AND DK, WE AREN'T BUYING IT. AND I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD WILL AGREE WITH ME. SO GO BACK TO YOUR HEADQUARTERS AND TELL EVERYONE IN THE MAKING OF BRAWL WHAT I JUST SAID

P.S don't get me wrong Nintendo, I'm deeply thankful for my wii but I've saveed my money for this game forever, i still don't have a game for my wii, and i won't have one untill brawl comes, and I want it to be worth my wait. i hope you can understand.

i think nintendo would have announced by know if it wont have online... that would just be mean after all of this time they say" Hey Brawl wont have online, its official". so i am sure it will. i think mario strikers will be the 2nd game online that comes out. Brawl i have a feeling will be coming out late in the year, between september-november. i do hope i am wrong though

BapFap said:
ME AND EVERY ONE I KNOW AGREES THAT IF BRAWL DOESN'T HAVE ONLINE MULTI-PLAYER AND MOST OF THE OLDER CHARACTORS IN THE GAME LIKE BOWSER, AND DK, WE AREN'T BUYING IT. AND I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD WILL AGREE WITH ME. SO GO BACK TO YOUR HEADQUARTERS AND TELL EVERYONE IN THE MAKING OF BRAWL WHAT I JUST SAID

P.S don't get me wrong Nintendo, I'm deeply thankful for my wii but I've saveed my money for this game forever, i still don't have a game for my wii, and i won't have one untill brawl comes, and I want it to be worth my wait. i hope you can understand.

don't worry dude, if brawl isn't online, nintendo might find out that a lot of wiis just went on ebay and suddenly microsoft and sony can't sell enough 360s and PS3s. There are a lot of people who got the wii just for this game. It will have online.

FWELR said:
don't worry dude, if brawl isn't online, nintendo might find out that a lot of wiis just went on ebay and suddenly microsoft and sony can't sell enough 360s and PS3s. There are a lot of people who got the wii just for this game. It will have online.

IT WILL BE ONLINE ANNOUNCED BY NINTENDO!

Back