What Is Its About Wii-Chat!

Oct 26, 2007
?????
Something about it is so addicting. I've never been this addicted/like a forum as much as this one. Part of it I think because there are good/mature people on it!
Post why you think it is this way.
EDIT: wow embarasing
What Is *ITS* About Wii-Chat.....it......

great people, its unlike other forums when you make a mistake you dont get called a n00b by hundreds of members, since ive been here ive met some great people

It is addicting, and there's not a lot of spammers on here either. (Most of the time.)

What ever happened to that one kid anyway? Over the summer...

I knew Truong would post here. Lol.
Uh, well I'm not sure. Yes, the people are
amazingly nice here. But, there's something
else... Maybe because it's also fun, and it's
not only about "gaming". There's the lounge
and the board games..

agreed with steph, with the varieties of discussions, wether it being, games, tv, movies, music watever, it is impossible to get bored

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
and the board games..

Yep, it appeals to people of all consoles, also movies, music, etc.

Me.

Woah no most of the people here are cool and everyones has a laugh, which is always good.

Even though im new here*blush*:

Nice and friendly community
Good discussion threads
Cool boardgame sub-forum
Interesting lounge topics (2012 conspiracy=:È)

What more could you want =X

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
and the board games..

Lol Steph....=o How Did you know that I was going to post here? :wtf:

On Topic

Yes, Very Nice Members On This Forum.

For me the idiots here make this worthwhile, the few intelligent posters are mainly anal and boring...but fun to watch get pissed off.

Its mainly addictive because of the threads like Smash Bros Site discussions.

I think I may be moving on sometime. Everyone here is very anal. Its not maturity really. They really just like the ego boost from giving an in-depth spiel about using the search function, or not begging for rep(yeah you can say that since you got lots b****), or even just double posting. How is this mature, just because of their vocab. lol These guys are fun to piss off. The worst people for this are probably: Tails McCloud, Leve, Axltar, Shoko, Mushroomedmario and many other Brawl fanboys. They just love when you are skeptical about a certain feature in their beloved game. :p

I really like Kumoriken, Prinny, Sovietio, Cappin', WWL2P, Wario2ooo, iRAWR, Byu(truly mature), Frogger, Squall, rach, En4Neo, gamerdude, Demonflair, Popert, Syntax, Mitch, Brawny and Dillon. I'm sure theres more, but I forgot y'all.

Then there are just plainly dumb people that come and go: Shiftfallout(look at his sig lol is he ****in' 5), Wii.... he's LOUD AND PROUD!

All of these people make it kinda fun here. The varied discussion is also nice.
I think I wanna learn Flash and move over to NG.

Any one care to admit they are here more then me...?

I really need to find a social life...

Back