Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by terrencomp, Nov 20, 2007.
coop missions with buddy on teams mode or everyone for themself tell me thanks!:smilewinkgrin:
there are no co-op unfortunately
the games online are CTF, TDM, Free for all
However, the game is GREAT! You must buy!
Ya the game is just awesome....the online is great and campaign very entertaining...i recommend you buy it....and the graphics are really good =]
The game is ridiculously fun. I started playing on Veteren, and there are some points where it's pretty challenging. I can't wait to beat it then try it on Hero. And once my Wireless goes back up, playing some Online insanity.
Get it. It's awesome.
I like the online play... but I don't like playing with large numbers. Maybe I suck, but the game gets awesome with playing a big map like the City map with 2-4 players.
I've yet to play CTF, which is probably going to be my favorite.
Welcome to the forums! Anyways this game is awesome, I highly recommend you buy this if you have Wi-Fi for your Wii. The online on this game is insane, I think you would like it.
the online for this game reminds me alot of the early COD games, specifically COD 2 on the 360 if u ever played that
the campaign mode is good to "hone" your skills but the ally & enemy AI is laughable
online is where its at...pure perfection
Since everyone is praising it, Ill ring in on the other side. I had really high expectations for this game, but so far Im very disappointed.
First, Metroid Prime's controls are better. Ive played around with the settings and I cant find anything confortable. In Metroid I picked the game up and played and it was easy, Im having trouble with MOH.
Second, online play has issues. I put 4 shotgun blasts in some guys back less than 2 feet away and he didnt die, but rather turn and shoot me with a pistol and I died in 2 shots. Ive tried everything from unloading clips to bursts and people always seem to kill me in one shot.
Ill be the first to admit that I suck at this game, and Im really trying to like it, but so far its been hard. Im almost thinking about trading it in and losing 25 bucks and buying Mario galaxy.
1. No way, the tilting and pointing is flawless and everything is customizable
2. No, the game is not rigged against you. my money is your definition of head shot is shin shot and some one else was probably shooting at you.
3. dont trade it, you will get the hang of it. i am bad to but i love it!
I don't care much for the game either.
It's OK as an online shooter and certainly decent compared to the...well...NOTHING...else available on the Wii. But it PALES in comparison to online console games from 5-7 years ago and PC games from 10-15 years ago.
The options are ridiculously limited, the amount of bullets needed to take someone down is ridiculously high (seriously, two sniper shots to the head...CHEESY!), and the random respawn points in team play (respawning in the enemies base amidst 10 enemies...) really bring the game down for me.
But if this is your first online shooter, you'll probably like it. I'll take any number of PS2 or even Dreamcast (although, I'm not sure if you can still play these online) online shooters over this.
1. Yes way, Metroids controls were so much easier for me. Every time I mess with the controls in MOH, it just gets worse.
2. Shotgun blasts are supposed to spread, so even if I was aiming at his shin, something would hit else where. No one else was shooting at me we were in the port at the top.
3. Its looking that way, Id rather play COD online for the PC.
eh i guess there r mixed opinions for this, maybe it has to do with ur connection? maybe it just doesnt hit the spot for u, i duno
i have been playing it for days (very heavily might i add) and i have not ran into some of the popular problems/concerns:
1. "It takes like a billion shots to kill some1" Hold down A and aim down the sights to get off a more precise shot, i dont kno if u kno this but if u dont press A and aim then ur holding the gun at ur side essentially, no way ull get any sweet hits if u do this
2. "They kill me in like 2 hits from their pistol!" ok well a) your exaggerating b) thats not possible c) u have the same health they do d) your probly taking fire from more than one person (its happened to me)
3. "I keep respawning in a group of enemies!!" Yeah well thats gunna happen, it is randomized, take out a nade, pull the pin and if u die u might take one of them with u
now my responses to the common griped of this game are solely based on my experience, i read a bunch of threads and saw lots of these gripes but rented it anyway and found none whatsoever, and if i did at first they went away with practice becuase i well just got better at the game eventually
Question: For you that love this game, how many online shooters have you played in your life? Which ones?
Counter Strike 1.6
Counter Strike Source
Half Life Episode 1
Halo 1, 2 ,3
Much more, but the only ones I can think of. Honestly though, MOHH2 is pretty decent, the controls are really really good, the action is good as well. If some type of communication was added other then preset messages, I would of went as far to call it a better FPS then the Halo series. Truly never liked Halo. Oh and also I tried WWII shooters before, and I never liked them at all. I haven't play the Wii in almost a year and this has gotten me back to Wii. Will satisfy me till SSBB.