What is the best Wii game?

Ineedawii

WiiChat Member
Nov 30, 2006
So far i have dragon ball z and ulimate alliancce but i think tht dragon ball z is kinda fun

Dude isn't it a shame that Dragon Ball isn't WiFi play . . . it would be so awesome!!!

Whats it gonna do clog it up? no it will just fade away when people get bored and the admins will cremate it. and plus if you would look most of the guys who make them are n00bs just wanting people to talk with. this site must be newer than I thought because, no offense to you. It's full of single posting pompous asses. All I want is someone to have an entire conversation with is that so much to ask!?

Gegnome said:
Whats it gonna do clog it up? no it will just fade away when people get bored and the admins will cremate it. and plus if you would look most of the guys who make them are n00bs just wanting people to talk with. this site must be newer than I thought because, no offense to you. It's full of single posting pompous asses. All I want is someone to have an entire conversation with is that so much to ask!?

Ah see it's not just me. Has the fact that all your posts have been flamed and such shown you yet that maybe its not us, maybe its you..

umm the best Wii game is Zelda and right now is the only great gmae on the system. DBZ, Trauma Center, Madden, Rayman, Elebits and Wii sports are good games then the rest are ok games. But until Mario, Metriod and Super Smash there wont be any more Great games coming out, just good games and lower.

JerrodDRagon said:
umm the best Wii game is Zelda and right now is the only great gmae on the system. DBZ, Trauma Center, Madden, Rayman, Elebits and Wii sports are good games then the rest are ok games. But until Mario, Metriod and Super Smash there wont be any more Great games coming out, just good games and lower.

.. Excite Truck?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/review/933000.html

Lowest rating it got was 8/10.

"The most underrated title... ever."

yea it would b really cool if it had wifi for dragon ball z

yo im useing the internet 2 go on wiichat it really works but i
download something off the
shopping channel

Madden is a great game if your into sports. It's way better then the other versions and it has a really freash feel to it. Try Excite Truck, I had a go with it at gamestop and now I own it, Great game.

Just noticed something. Why is this being asked in hardware?

Are we back in the days of the N64, where games actually WERE hardware?

Heh.

Back