What is your favorite Boss? (some spoilage)

Twilit Dragon Argorok Was My Favorite... I Love The Double Clawshots!

yeah i really liked the zant battle, but i also liked stabbing that fish thing at lakebed on the neck...that loooked pro. ganon was a pussy and too easy and why the hell didnt he fall over after he died...he just hangs out there.

I think my favorite was the Dragon even though he was one of the easiest to beat. I hated the skull boss. I fell down so many times trying to kill him.

I personally loved the final boss battle, especially
against Ganon on horseback (loved the co-operative thing with Zelda shooting light arrows at him while Link controls Epona) and Ganon in his final form (classic one on one duels :D)

I liked the Stallord fight the best, and Zant was fun too. Blizzeta, in my opinion, had the best music, but the fight itself was too easy.

My favorite bossbattle is the one with the giant mechanic spider thingy in the City in the Sky. The Fight it self was rather easy, but the sequence when it dies is classic and hilarious. You see Link do his cool move with his sword as if he was done here, but then he makes a "WTF!?"-face when the Eye of the Spider starts hopping around XD

But my favorite enemy is the Knight that loses a bit of his Armor with every hit. This Enemy is challenging and at the End of the cave of the 50 fights, you have to fight 3 of them at once!

Secumfex said:
My favorite bossbattle is the one with the giant mechanic spider thingy in the City in the Sky. The Fight it self was rather easy, but the sequence when it dies is classic and hilarious. You see Link do his cool move with his sword as if he was done here, but then he makes a "WTF!?"-face when the Eye of the Spider starts hopping around XD

Got quite a bit of confusion there. City in the sky boss is the Dragon, the spider boss is in the Temple of Time, and it isn't mechanical.

KyleDM said:
loved the mini-boss that you take the ball and chain from...(hardest guy in the game, imo).

Agreed.

I just beat the snow mountain and my playtime is 30hrs and 14minutes.

BUT! My favourite boss so far is the giant bone dragon... That was epic.

Last edited:
For environment, Zora Temple boss was pretty cool. I've yet to play WW, so I don't know if they already did underwater boss fights, but I thought the concept was pretty cool as a change.

For action sequence, I would pick the City in the Sky's Dragon. Incredibly easy but it was fun (and looked so epic) falling to the ground while stabbing away at the monster, only to flip off his back just before landing on the ground.

Overall, I guess I'd go with the Arbiter's Ground's boss. Stalord or whatever his name is. It was fun, the boss looked cool, but I think I was hoping for a little more complexity by needing more than just staying on the spinner the whole fight (and a couple sword stabs).

Though I really wished the fights were a little more complicated/challenging. They should stop babying their consumers, and give these zelda titles a little more lifespan by making it a little more challenging. Even kids these days are adapting fast, they'll get the hang of it.

Back