What is your favorite food while playing games?

LAYS SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPS!!!!
Well actually its nice really to have anything between the lines of Beef Jerkey or Cake!

I have snacked since the dawn of the fifth generation and playing games just isnt as fun without the great food

Last edited:
Stallyon said:
Mmmm what Rose do you drink?

Tesco do a lovely Portugese Rose at only £2.56 a bottle but I am also quite partial to Paul Masson Rose and Ernest and Julio Gallo.

I am pretty good at the Mario racing game but by the end of a bottle of Rose I generally start crashing into barriers and doing U turns and driving the wrong down the racing track, I also tried the boxing on Wii sports after a couple of glasses of wine and I really wouldn't recommend it, I fell and luckily landed on the sofa but almost landed on my cat, good job she is quick at moving and I fell in slow motion :devil:

Do you lot actually eat and drink all this while your playing the wii? I wish i had eating superpowers like you, it must be cool playing wii sports tennis while trying to dip doritos in salsa and eating them lol.

Finaly,im back!!!Now first off,i'd like to apologise to everyone i've been a jerk to,so,sorry.And Darkprinny,sorry so lets try and stick tohether from now on!And sorry...emm...the mod that put the ban on me!:D

chain blade said:
Finaly,im back!!!Now first off,i'd like to apologise to everyone i've been a jerk to,so,sorry.And Darkprinny,sorry so lets try and stick tohether from now on!And sorry...emm...the mod that put the ban on me!:D

LOL, i got banned for 5 days last week, it was very painful :|

Back