food that makes you go mmmmmm

I love meat sutch as chicken, steak, pork chop, rost beef, beef jerky Yummmmm!! but i also like pasta but i hate spicy food...ok well maybe i like a little spicy food but now alot!!

i hate just about all meat except chicken, bacon, and what ever the hell animal is pepporoni lol

I wont eat anything with a bone in it (I know im bi so I have had a bone in my mouth but enoth of my sex exp) but meat with out yay

I_WANT_WII said:
NO MEAT OR DAIRY. NO MEAT. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :wtf: :shocked:
HOW Do YOU LIVE??
meh anyways, I just eat whatever,
cept mushrooms and olives ect. I had a dream that I was eating a straberry milkshake, chocolate covered raspberries, and peaches with maple syrup.

Lol, I live quite well, thank you ^.^ There's lots of alternatives now-a-days and my taste buds suffer none :)

I_WANT_WII said:
NO MEAT OR DAIRY. NO MEAT. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :wtf: :shocked:
HOW Do YOU LIVE??
meh anyways, I just eat whatever,
cept mushrooms and olives ect. I had a dream that I was eating a straberry milkshake, chocolate covered raspberries, and peaches with maple syrup.

I go without meat fine as well, although I do still have dairy prouducts- I'm the rubbish kind of vegetarian, not the "true" kind. :lol:

Sovieto said:
10 bucks its ramen noodles.

Yep. :lol:

Theres a vegy ver of a full english
but theres little point

Pasta alla Vodka

A nice big Steak

Taylor ham, egg and cheese on an everything bagel (it's a Tri-State thing)

~Marisa~ said:
I don't eat meat or dairy, so none of that other stuff you guys are naming :p

Hmmm I really like french fries and Dr. Pepper. I also really like big, warm, salted pretzels with mustard on it ^.^ Oh I also love all and any type of fruit. MmMm :arf: There's some other favorites I have too but I can't think of them at the moment.

I think you'd get along with my sister, she's a vegan, meaning she doesn't eat any animal products, and she gets to eat some delicious foods too :)

My personal favs would have to be:

MiGoreng Noodles - The most insanely awesome noodles in the world!!! Fully customisable noodles too :p
Chicken Katsu Curry - Friggin awesome, from Mr Samurai!
Sushi - Always a classic :)
Pasta + the tomato sauce I make - Been tweaking my recipie since I was about 11!
Fish from Shark Bay - best fish I have EVER had :D
Squid rings - As long as they're not too chewy, they rock :D

there's probably some more, but I can't think of them at the moment! I don't really eat alot of fast food, only really eat it if theres nothing else available!

Last edited:
Philly Chesse Steak Sandwich.
There the best with all the chesse melted on a nice peice of steak and that soft bread lol sorry for getting into it.

Back