What music (if any) do you listen to while playing Bond?

mattyj

WiiChat Member
Aug 2, 2011
Minnesota
Sometimes when I play GE online I need a little soundtrack playing. So I usually take a hit from my glass pipe (just kidding) and play some Pink Floyd or Ratatat.

I usually don't listen to music while playing.
That way i can concrentrate on the footsteps coming towards me.

The few times i did listen to music it was just any song on my mp3.
Seeing as i like all of them, (i was the one who put them in it) it don't really matter which one.

I prefer music from the '70, '80 mostly though. Rock, not disco.
So mostly that, mixed in with some (french) rap, and korean songs.

Don't ask me why, but there are a bunch of korean songs out there that i think are amazing.
Probably because i don't understand a word they are saying, and all i can get by is the sound.

I have a "Staind" station on my Pandora and I listen to that while playing sometimes... Its actually on right now and playing Hinder- Lips of an Angel.

(Am I opening myself up to ridicule here? haha)
:sick:

It cycles through a bunch of different bands like Tool and Linkin Park etc. but generally its all melodic enough that it isn't too distracting.

i use my mp3 usin da radio n listin to either rock or hip hop turn at a good volume (dnt ask how i can do that n pay attention to the game i jus do) i dnt need to hear footsteps or gunshots so i use my natrual skillz.

I don't listen to music on any of my systems when playing a game whether it be my Wii, phone pc or ipod touch.

I'd rather have the sound effects alone.

I listen to 1980's hair bands like Def Leppard or Skid Row or Gun and Roses or sometimes Led Zepplin

Back