what shoud i do

redhead

WiiChat Member
Nov 10, 2007
I am getting a wii:smilewinkgrin: but i won’t to now if i should get Super Mario Galaxy
Or residents evil 4 or are there any games you would recommend to me

I suggest that you first pick up a copy of Super Mario Galaxy.

I'll list off some games you should get..

Super Mario Galaxy - Hasn't been released, but from the IGN review and game play clips I've seen, It looks to be as promising as Super Mario 64 was back in the day.

Zelda: Twilight Princess - If you're looking for a moderate to hard game to have some medieval fun and test your mind in some aspects, check out this game. One of the highest rated for Wii and one of my personal favorites.

Tony Hawks: Proving Grounds - This is one of the best skate games from the Tony Hawk line to ever be released. The game play and storyline are almost to par to American wasteland, and the skills they test you on are challenging and the character graphics in short scenes are amazing.

Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock - This game is most likely sold out where you are, but if you see the game on the shelves, JUMP AT IT. It's an amazing game for music lovers, and It doesn't get old. There's tons of different things you can do, and different skill levels. The free online is pretty awesome too ;)

Hope that helps...

4 year old port or the next title in the worlds #1 franchise...

oh boy what to chose...

radical said:
I'll list off some games you should get..

Super Mario Galaxy - Hasn't been released, but from the IGN review and game play clips I've seen, It looks to be as promising as Super Mario 64 was back in the day.

Zelda: Twilight Princess - If you're looking for a moderate to hard game to have some medieval fun and test your mind in some aspects, check out this game. One of the highest rated for Wii and one of my personal favorites.

Tony Hawks: Proving Grounds - This is one of the best skate games from the Tony Hawk line to ever be released. The game play and storyline are almost to par to American wasteland, and the skills they test you on are challenging and the character graphics in short scenes are amazing.

Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock - This game is most likely sold out where you are, but if you see the game on the shelves, JUMP AT IT. It's an amazing game for music lovers, and It doesn't get old. There's tons of different things you can do, and different skill levels. The free online is pretty awesome too ;)

Hope that helps...

you forgot about mp3.

definetly DO NOT get Tony Hawks Proving Grounds

ALL the tony hawk games SUCK

I dont know what you are into but i would also recommend SMG

BEST **** EVER!!!!!!!

(its going to be anyways)

super mario galaxy for sure. resident evil 4 is a good game 2 but mario cant be turned down. his games are just too good.

BlekBlek51 said:
definetly DO NOT get Tony Hawks Proving Grounds

ALL the tony hawk games SUCK

I dont know what you are into but i would also recommend SMG

BEST **** EVER!!!!!!!

(its going to be anyways)

I think that a game is a persons preference. Jumping in and saying that ALL of the games suck is kind of...uneducated to put it nicely. If you're going to disrespect a game, you should probably back it up with some facts.

Tony Hawk used to be a good game back in the day when the first three or so came out.
But back on topic, deffinately get Super Mario Galaxy first.

all ineed is a shooter

i just watched a review of Mario Galaxy looks good :thumbsup: i will most properly get it and guitar heroes 3 i got the second one so i think about that one Mario guitar herose3 all i need is a shooter and i haven’t seen many on the wii I won’t a shooter with blood hard enemy one that will make me wont to stop playing and hide :scared:

Back