What stage would you make for Brawl

wiifan123

WiiChat Member
Apr 16, 2007
Since the stage builder was announced in Brawl. I decided to create this thread. Post what stage you would create.

I would create this stage and the bridge would be breakable

smb_bowser.png

i would do this:

Ground level, two ladders on each side that lead up to a small platform. a larger platform in the middle that you can jump to from the ladders. to the left and right of the ladders there would be higher medium platforms that you have to double jump from the center platform to get to. WII SHOP MUSIC IS GOING ON EVERY ONE OF MY STAGES!!!

<33

I'd create a large stage, though the trick would be the lack of floor. Just platforms really far apart. I know my panzi friend would like this. He'd run away jumping from one to another and would always knock me off when attempting to reach him.

I would also create a stage that spells out the word N00B with openings for the O's and B so you can go inside them. :D

Mingus said:
I'd create a large stage, though the trick would be the lack of floor. Just platforms really far apart. I know my panzi friend would like this. He'd run away jumping from one to another and would always knock me off when attempting to reach him.
awesome!

okay my idea for a stage, everyone would start at 800% and it's a race to the finish,like the one in melee... allthough there are spikes and openings at the top, so if you get hit by the spike, you are dead

And a stage where you ge to drive wario's hog off ramps and stuff

and a stage, where you put sonic's springs everywhere(if you could do this) and the whole battle is basically in the air....

mushroomedmario said:
hmm i'd also make the smallest stage ever created....
Sort of like, King of the Hill, the person that can claim the small platform would most likely be the winner of the match. That would be interesting, I just can't wait for the day when my level gets sent to everyone in the world.

a realy tiny small stage with spikes on the walls and the platform has spikes on it x_x

then there would be no where to stand LOL

i'd make a stage..where you cant die...put crates/boxes around thge stage...except for the very top-middle-...it would be hard to die :lol:

Back