What to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abanoub

Smexi Egyptian ^_^
Aug 3, 2007
Egypt
I got 500 dollars for my birthday, and i plan on byeing 2 wii games and a wifi adaptor, what games should i get ( i already own red steel, RE4, zeld, trama center)

OOOOK if you weren't gonna answer me why the hell did u post.???

paintba||er said:
Can you people not think for yourselves? It is your money, buy what you want with it, what does it matter what a bunch of people on a forum think you should get?

dude wtf u need to chil a lil i always see ur posts n ur always bad mouthin dude hes just askin for an opinion on what games he should get man chill what is it of ur buisness if he needs others ppl opinions on what games to buy.

also on what games to buy id say put ur money under ur pillow untill ssbb comes out and metroid prime or super mario galaxi or mario kart wii or final fantasy, ^^ ( super paper mario is a good dame alot of ppl say they beat it fast but i have ti and i have a file with 20n houre son it and its not beat yet

Last edited:
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/31593-game-should-i-get-faq.html

That should help a bit.

Also I would save money for Metroid Prime 3, and Super Mario Galaxy come out, if you are interested in those ones. But there are tons of other games coming out so search around on here and you should find some.

And to the people not helping, as much as I hate doing this all the time, this is a forum, people ask questions. Either help or don't, no need to bash.

Well since you're getting a wifi adapter maybe you should get the only decent online Wii game so far, Mario Strikers:Charged. I've yet to try it but I loved the original for Gamecube, my friends and I couldn't put it down for months upon months.

Brownies said:
dude wtf u need to chil a lil i always see ur posts n ur always bad mouthin dude hes just askin for an opinion on what games he should get man chill what is it of ur buisness if he needs others ppl opinions on what games to buy.

also on what games to buy id say put ur money under ur pillow untill ssbb comes out and metroid prime or super mario galaxi or mario kart wii or final fantasy, ^^ ( super paper mario is a good dame alot of ppl say they beat it fast but i have ti and i have a file with 20n houre son it and its not beat yet

..and he was JUST SAYING. >:/

yeah get mario strikers charged

and why are you guys assuming stuff abotu him, maybe he has a part time job and gets money, but not that much money so if he gets 500 dollars he could be like "wow i got 500 dollars"

what i would suggest mario strikers charged and super paper mario

ok i'm 14 i got money b-cuz i just had a birthday party and got a wii so i secided to buy some games

Abanoub said:
ok i'm 14 i got money b-cuz i just had a birthday party and got a wii so i secided to buy some games
Okay, what does your age have to do with this?

..and why do we care what you got money for? Anyway, read above..

They gave you what you should get..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back