What to get? Suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLaw

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2007
Latvia / Europe
So what to get? Want to get a new game but can't figure out what.
Guitar Hero 3 or SMG with Rayman Raving Rabbids 2?
I do think that Guitar Hero 3 would be more fun. (never played one before)

Hmmm, tough call.

I would personally go for GHIII, but I have a feeling a lot more people will be recommending the SMG package you have listed, hehe. I'm not interesting in Rabbids (although the spoofs they have been doing are pretty funny), and SMG isn't one of my most anticipated games (I'll probably end up buying it though). Where as I had never played a GH game before, so I was eager to try it out considering all of the praise the series gets.

Don't get those untill you get Medal of honour heroes 2, it has 32 player online! (It comes out in stores wednesday)

Guitar Hero absolutely rocks. I've been a fan since the original, and I'm still pleased with the series today (although I do prefer 2 to 3). If you haven't played a GH game yet, it's worth a try.

But ah, you're putting it against SMG? From the reviews i've read that game is just downright amazing. Good luck choosing between the two :)

Well, GH3, if you can get your hands on a second guitar. It really depends, do you want good fun (GH3), or good fun and an awesome gaming experience (SMG). I say get it all :yesnod:, although I know you probably can't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back