What VC game should i get?

Well I have..Ristar, Gunstar Heroes, Zelda OoT & Mario Kart 64 and I love them all!

Gunstar Heroes is my least favorite mind...don't hurt me!

-_-

Tell us which one's you got.. which type of games you like to play.. maybe what type of game you would LIKE to have.. then maybe we can help ya

Gunstar Heroes, Star Fox 64, Kirby's Adventure, Zelda: OoT, Tecmo Bowl, Super Mario Kart, Gradius III.

See the other threads with the same title

Super Mario Brothers (not Mario Brothers) Super Mario World, Mario Kart, Star Fox, Zelda (any of them), Kriby, Streets of Rage, Ristar, Mario 64 and there's even more good games.

OK- he was asking which game HE should get...not games you already have! (rolls eyes)
Well? what games do you already have?

I would recommend zelda OoT and super mario bors. (total of 1500 pts.)

have fun,
CO

what game

Get one challinging but not to hard well you can if u want to :cool:

Well the oter day after i got stuck in Ocarina of Time, i downloaded Kirby's Adventure. I had played Kirby games before and really liked them. Kirby's Adventure is considered to be the best NES game graphics wise because i was close to being the last NES to be released. It's realy good but its a bit short but it has real go-back and play to reach 100%, unlike other games.

I was deciding whether to go with A Link to the past or Kirby's Adventure and i allready had 2 other VC Zelda games the have't finished so i went with Kirby's Adveture. It's good!

Back