What VC games do you own?

I've bought Sonic the Hedgehog, and Bomberman '93!

Last edited:
Mario Brothers for the NES is a legendary game.

i will be buying Super Mario 64, however i think you can only buy 2000 points. if so i will save the other 2000 points for later or buy sonic.

epikon said:
Mario Brothers for the NES is a legendary game.

i will be buying Super Mario 64, however i think you can only buy 2000 points. if so i will save the other 2000 points for later or buy sonic.

You can only buy points in sets of 2000, but you can store alot more than that on the system.

For those who are wondering... Mario Bros. is not the classic Mario game with that Mario tune that we all know. That's Super Mario Bros.. The Mario Bros. game really sucks. It's just a crappy version of the Battle Mode from Super Mario Bros. 3.

Ranathis said:
You can only buy points in sets of 2000, but you can store alot more than that on the system.
well if you purchase points through the console, via credit card, you can purchase from 1000 points for $10 to 5000 points for $50

yes the mario brothers on vc is the more commonly known arcade mario bros

i have mario 64, warios woods, bomberman 93 and sonic

is bomberman good?..

i know im gunna get thrown the n00b label here, but ive never played bomberman, what do you do in it?

its a very awesome multiplayer.. single player is fun to but very short seeing as its easy...

but as a multiplayer its a great game.. instant classic

xpirate77 said:
...but like, what do you do?

yeah google it.. i couldnt really explain it but you run around and lay bombs trying to blow up the opponent.. ie trapping them in a corner where they cant get out cause a bombs in the way

Back