What you like and didn't like about Wario Ware Smooth Moves

Zach

WiiChat Member
Jul 28, 2007
I like almost everything about the games, the minigames and the characters but I just thought the storyline was to short. What's your opinion?

the story line is short because the game itself is short. its 2 second mini games really and you just do them continuously. theres more to do though once you finish the game. if you go back after beating the final bosses in the stages, you can get more buildings to pop up on your map like theres 4 of the elephants, like 3 other mini games like an SOS flag game, a tower tennis game, and some stacking blocks game. thats only what i can think of off the top of my head but i know theres more. i havent played the game in a while.

its a lot of fun though and i know that if you search up warioware, youll get tons of testimonials on how fun the game is....ONLY WHEN YOU ACT OUT THE GAME IN THE MOTIONS IT TELLS YOU TO DO AND YOURE PLAYING WITH FRIENDS!

if you play this game alone its pretty lame. but all in all its a good game to play

I loved the multiplayer and the sweet little mini games like the shooting one =]

Wario Ware is always the most played at the wii parties I've been too

I decided to hold off on getting this game, because of the short story mode. Instead, I will buy Metroid Prime 3, and wait until the price drops on Wario Ware to buy it.

Back